Easy Office

Upload your Original Photo

Page no : 2

Suresh M (Financial Analyst) (124 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Thanks Shaleen - to come up with good suggestion.  

YES - I am joining.

Surya Jain (Student) (944 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

very nice,

I will do it now itself.

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

ROGER THAT !!!

I will be uploading soon.

swesri1 (ca) (80 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

mr shaleen and mr agarwal are both right but the transparency is blocked when the guys chat to a female very same to that on orkut and other social networking sites

then this situation does not makes a point to upload ones pic specially for femines.................

1 Like

vishwas (PCC Student) (32 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Hello sir,

kya mujhe koi bata sakta hai ki June 09 PCC Paper both group kaha se mil sakte hai ..

(Guest)

ON THE ISSUE - I THINK IT IS A PERSONAL CHOICE WHETHER ONE WANTS TO UPLOAD HIS/HER PHOTO.

SO LEAVE IT TO THE PERSON, INSTEAD OF IMPOSING YOUR WILL

CA. Anoop Gadia (CA MBA (Finance) B.Com)   (1717 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

B K Agrawal sir is right on this topic

MEETU KASHYAP (Job) (57 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

its a sincere request from our member. I agree & request all to do so

(Guest)
Originally posted by :CA.Shaleen Srivastava
"  I appeal to all the members of CACLUBINDIA to upload their Original Photo instead of Cartoons, Gallery, etc.
This is a Professional Platform not like "Orkut" so if we met in any where we easily identifying the same.
This incident comes to me . I went fromCA institute (ITO) to another place , in a mean while , one person comes to me and MEET ME ON BEHALF OF MY PHOTO UPLOADED IN CACLUBINDIA .HE  call me that we are chatters in caclubindia not like orkut for professional bunch.
I really happy to see this event and then appeal to all of u that please uploaded your Original snap.
Regards
Shaleen Srivastava
"

That is ok for maybe men but privacy is an issue with females..also everyone have their views...

Mohit Srivastava (Article) (131 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Originally posted by :CA.Shaleen Srivastava
"  I appeal to all the members of CACLUBINDIA to upload their Original Photo instead of Cartoons, Gallery, etc.
This is a Professional Platform not like "Orkut" so if we met in any where we easily identifying the same.
This incident comes to me . I went fromCA institute (ITO) to another place , in a mean while , one person comes to me and MEET ME ON BEHALF OF MY PHOTO UPLOADED IN CACLUBINDIA .HE  call me that we are chatters in caclubindia not like orkut for professional bunch.
I really happy to see this event and then appeal to all of u that please uploaded your Original snap.
Regards
Shaleen Srivastava
"

I Am Agreee With you my Dear but Pls tell me How I can uplode my photo at caclub. I have an ID at this bt i Dont Know How I would uplode my photo.And Thks For This Advise To All.

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

I also agree with Shaleen..........

.............gr8 effort sir.....!

Venkat Rao Marella (Manager Business Finance)   (1451 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Mr. Srivasthava...you are right.

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

I also agree with the views of experts.

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

You are absolutely correct.....

sagar (CA Final) (379 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

I disagree with Vasvi..

Here all are professionals. If some one you think you should not deal, you should ignore thats all. Whats the point in continuing interaction

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro