Unethical practice by ca- complaint

sobergal (bb) (77 Points)

26 March 2014  

My in-laws are all CAs. I am facing false dowry charges. To prosecute me, they have cooked up a story that they paid huge amm as dowry to me on my demand (though totally a false one):- Relative-A appeared as witness and submitted that Reative-B has given money (6 lac on two different dates) to me AS CASH upon my dowry demand. To corroborate it, he has attached CAPITAL ACC. STATEMENT of Relative-B.

I am relieved that I did not receive any CHK OR DRAFT during the married life. He has crossed the limits of professional ethics just to prosecute me in this false criminal case. I have 2 pronged approach

1) Defence: How he can put allegations by producing false Capital Acc Statement of his relative CA? This Cash Acc Statement must have some roots which he is not bringing out. Being a lay man, i do not know the terminology, but can I ask for bringing ledger, pass book, cash book, ITR etc of Relative-B so that complete truth of this CAS can be revealed? What books are necessary if he has to prove his claim as true?

It is a computer generated document which is bearing signatures and stamp of Relative –B who is also a CA. He has mentioned : date/Rs 3 lac given to Mr Husband. (Repeat)

2) Offence: Being a prominant CA firm, they have brought bad word to this clean and respectable profession. They are putting cash transections upon my head which I never received. Is there any way to complain against them about thiis adventure to some central governing association at the end?

Members plz suggest best ways out. Thanks