Easy Office

Understand the importance of CA Articleship

Page no : 3

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 29 March 2010

Thanks very much for the kind comments !!!

arpit a rathi (article) (43 Points)
Replied 09 May 2010

DEAR  Ankur Sir

plz let me know the importance of cs articleship ???is it worth to do it ???Name some good cs firms from where one could do cs articleship in mumbai or delhi???

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 09 May 2010

Ankit sir; i am never against articleship. I believe that articleship of CA course can be made more interested. The current case is very monotonous. ICAI can divide it into many segments. ICAI can form a committee of neutral CA bigwigs and some MBA people on how to improve this scheme. PRactsising ones shouldn't be included coz they will make it biased in their own favour. Sir, can u explain why CS articleship is 2 years less than that of CA; even though it is no less effective than that of CA. That itself proves ICAI's selfish intentions

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

Originally posted by : arpit a rathi

DEAR  Ankur Sir

plz let me know the importance of cs articleship ???is it worth to do it ???Name some good cs firms from where one could do cs articleship in mumbai or delhi???

Dear Arpit,

Training in CS is very very important to get a good Job. In training try and learn about all kinds of ROC E-forms, their uploading process, how to prepare minutes and maintain register. In short basic knowledge of Secretarial work is very imp especially for interview purpose.

Regards

meenakshi gupta (student-ipcc) (34 Points)
Replied 21 February 2012

hello all,

whatever you people are talking about is importance of articleship...

i know its importance and really wish to do the same from a good firm.

the problem is that i cannot understand what really should i look forward to call a firm as a good firm,

i mean how can i know if a firm is going to give me a good exposure or not...

i thought i want to learn everything form basic to the best, but its getting complicated now..

can you people sugest me something regarding that??

Replied 21 February 2012

please dont think i am harsh with what i wrote, as it is giving me that impresion when i read it myself..

its just that i am quiet like blank still full of confusions...

pls feel free to rply..

thank you.. :)

Replied 21 February 2012

please dont think i am harsh with what i wrote, as it is giving me that impresion when i read it myself..

pls feel free to rply..

Replied 21 February 2012

pls feel free to rply..

rahul yadav (ca final) (23 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

i think the work which we can learn in 1 year  then why icai has made it for 3 yeears ?i have also done articleship for 1 year  and i  have learned a lot in 1 year then why this 3 years of jail?also our main focus is to get that rare degree of ca and not to simply be an accountant.no matter how much u have practical knowledge but if u  dont have that degree then its waste............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro