Unclaimed TDS credit

For A.Y. 2018-19, I forgot to claim tds credit of Rs. 1,00,000 reflecting in form 26AS but income for the same was included in calculation of tax liability. Therefore I paid an extra 1 lac rupees as tax.
Now revised return date has also passed.
What other remedy I have? Please tell me.
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses the issue of unclaimed TDS credit, where individuals have paid tax on income for which TDS was already deducted but failed to claim the credit. This has resulted in paying excess tax. The original poster is seeking remedies as the revised return filing date has passed. Another user also inquires about claiming TDS credit from previous years.

Please message me in PM for solution to this.
Dear Sir
I have not claimed TDS Credit since four years.
Can I claim the same now?
please help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details