Unable to submit form. please try again.

I applied for GST and they send me back for clarification. After that when I try to resubmit it, It shows this message " Unable to submit form. Please try again. " And I cannot submit it.

Replies (13)

have to attached the required document 

and see all the feilds are filled up 

and tick in primary signatory @ gst 

 

all done but....it shows the same message

Is that issue resolved? when i registering on GST portal after clicking submit button it shows unable to submit the form pls try again

I did have same issue when I applied for consultancy firm. Under Goods & Services, I put only SAC code as the firm do deal in goods..... but this problem arise...So, i put one HSN code under Goods...then submission done

I also did the same and it works. Really thanks.

 

This worked. Thanks for sharing!

It works 

Thanks a lot

THANKS A LOT 

IT WORK 

Yupieee........... This really worked. What an Indian Solution..........Hahahaha.

I was getting error message Please wait. I even raised ticket but no response. 

This trick really worked but god knows what type of logic is this.

Thanks for the solution very much! Miraculously it works.

Thanks a lot  @ mapuia_b

While applying for GST registration, there is error "Unable to submit form. please try again".

I applied for service provider. Under Goods & Services, I put only SAC code as the person do not deal in goods..... but this problem arise...So, I put one HSN code under Goods...then submission done

yuppie :)

SUCCESS

HOW DID IT SOLVED? EVEN AM FACING SAME ISSUE

But here my client is providing goods only .how to fix this help me, am still getting unable to submit form please try after some time

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details