unable to download invoice for CA membership fees payment 2019-20

Hi all,

I paid my CA membership fees on 21st aug 2019 for FY 2019-20. I didnot check for invoice at the time of payment. Now I tried to download the invoice by whenever I login it logs me out saying your membership fees is already paid.I tried all possible services from my end to download the invoice as I need to claim it from my company . Not sure if I am making a mistake or ICAI website has an issue.
Replies (4)
Hi I am also facing the same problem. Please let me know if you get any solution for the same.

You can click on fresh membership form in submitted pending application 

Then click on eye of action button

Then an option of All will appear and you can print your invoice

Hey I am facing a similar Concern. I paid my membership fees online a few days back but did not get any receipt. Whenever I login it logs me out saying your membership fees is already paid.I tried all possible ways from my end to download the invoice. Also for the solution provided above, I am not sure where exactly to click for fresh membership form  in submitted pending application! can you explain the process please?

Login to SSP Portal

My membership - under member module submitted or pending application - annual renewal form and then click on eye symbol your invoice will be generated.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details