Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niloy Guha   12 August 2017

Unable to add sac code in gst portal

We are unable to add the following SAC codes in the Services tab under Amendment of Registration Non-core fields.

Information technology (IT) consulting and support services

Hosting and information technology (IT) infrastructure provisioning services

Software downloads

Commercial training and coaching services

Screenshot is given below:

When we enter any of these codes, it says No results Found.

Kindly help immediately.

9 Replies

webconcepts

webconcepts (Owner)     16 August 2017

I am also facing the same problem while adding the code 998365, have you tried contacting gst for help
Mayank Jain

Mayank Jain (UX Designer)     11 September 2017

I was facing the same problem, in order to fix this go to "Business Details" tab and disable the option of Composition scheme and then try again, it will work.

Arvind

Arvind (Prop)     12 November 2017

Unable to add Following SAC codes as they don't populate by any means in the Service Tab of  Goods and serivces GST portal   -------
When we enter any of these codes, it says No results Found. Kindly help immediately.

998313 Information technology (IT) consulting and support services
998315 Hosting and information technology (IT) infrastructure provisioning services

998319 Other information technology services n.e.c

It is discouraging to see that no one has replied a genuine solution to people who have asked the same question since August.

Can any body help me as no info is provided in help files or any other govt website...

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     13 November 2017

"When we enter any of these codes, it says No results Found. Kindly help immediately. ..........

Can any body help me as no info is provided in help files or any other govt website...  "

You can use '440452' &/or '440153' code for GST registration purpose.....

1 Like
Arvind

Arvind (Prop)     13 November 2017

Looks like 9983 series of SAC codes have not been added by the govt till yet.  Till the time 44052....153... will be legal  to use.

Thanks...Dhirajlal Ji

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     13 November 2017

Yes, Correct.

My Pleasure......

Anshul Ajmera

Anshul Ajmera   18 January 2018

Have been facing this issue since long but No reply from GST Help Desk.

This issue is clearly because the said SAC/HSN Code are not updated on the GST Portal Database.

For processing application - you can select any other relevant or similar code and complete the Registration Process. (which can be changed later on when issue is resolved)

Thanks.

Rajesh Kothari

Rajesh Kothari (CEO)     01 January 2019

Visit this webpage. Descripttion says it all.

https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/

GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL PORTAL FOR GST

About this Portal

The Portal has been designed for lodging complaints by taxpayers and other stakeholders. They can lodge Complaint here indicating issues or problems faced by them while working on GST portal instead of sending emails to the Helpdesk. It has been designed in a manner that the user can explain issues faced and upload screenshots of pages where they faced the problem, for quick redressal of grievances.

Having this portal has the following advantages:

• Enable the user to lodge his complaint and raise tickets himself.
  • To provide all required information and reducing to and fro communication between helpdesk and the tax payers, helping to reach a faster resolution.
  • Enable the tax payer to check the progress of resolution of his complaint by using the ticket number (acknowledgement number generated after a complaint is lodged).
  • Check the resolution comments in case the complaint/ticket is closed.
  • Based on selection of category/subject and sub-category, portal provides relevant FAQ/pages of User manual to help the user resolve the problem faced by him.

Sneha Patil

Sneha Patil   02 August 2021

I am also facing same issue for HSN 71179090, it is showing NO RECORDS FOUND

what should I do??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum: