Easy Office

True story of CA student

Page no : 2

kamlesh patil (ACCOUNTING) (29 Points)
Replied 13 July 2012

Nice story, Best of luck for final, Sachin Aata Final madhe Kahi karun dhakhav.................

HARSHAL RAJVANSHI (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (28 Points)
Replied 13 July 2012

hi sachin! congractulations first. Friend if u dnt mind.. i dnt agree with ur suggestions at all. my opinion being following:

1. Mobile phones with internet facility and other features are extremely important to keep u updated and motivated. A student should atleast have a decent feature phone else he might end up becoming a CA with nil exposure to tech world.

2.No strict plan is required for studies. studying is different from manufacturing. stringent plans are required only for manufacturing process. Studies should be done from heart and not from brain. Ur mood should decide ur subject not ur plan (although you must be aligned with your deadlines).

3.Movies!! They are strictly advised. A student should watch atleast 3 movies p.m subject to maximum of 6. It boosts your creativity and keeps you entertained for a long time.

4.Student must be extremely tech savy. MY brother ur asking to avoid computer. U might not know because you dont use a comp.(maybe) ICAI has waived of fees on online application for students and the institute has mentioned that the reason being we want ur students to be tech friendly  !!

5.A student must interact with atleast 100 or more other students during IPCC in order to perform better. And this figures inflates further for final students. If you wont interact only how are u gonna make contacts buddy....

Reasons you quoted for ur failures were incorrect. Real reasons being following:

1. You were not able to identify real reasons for your failures!!

2. Your exposure is limited and you live in a closed kind of an ecosystem.

3.All 5 suggestions that you gave above in ur article.

4. You didnt get good elimentary education.

5. You dont have command on your language (english).

Dear Sachin

I HAVE FULL RESPECT FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE. ABOVE MENTIONED IS NOT YOUR CRITICISM BUT ONLY AN ADVISE FOR YOU. RETHINK ABOUT IT.

THANKS BUD....

praveen kumar kalluri ( student) (1032 Points)
Replied 13 July 2012

thanks for sharing sachin .

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

really inspirational story..

lesson for everyone to keep trying hard until u get ur dream goal :)

nice job man....cheers

Bharat Darira (CA FINAL) (23 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

its truly  inspirational.... 

and best of luck for ur finals....

CA. Nitesh (Assistant Manager (Finance and Accounts))   (491 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Dear sachin

Wellcome to CA final Course.

its really vry heart touching story and at the same time i would like to saluate your patience and passion for CA Course.

All the best for CA Final course and hope you will get cleared with flying colors.

Saurabh Gattani (CA) (122 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Truly a inspirational and interesting story....... Experience gained by u in inter will definately help u in ur Finals...... 

CA Hanuman Innani (Charteted Accountant) (72 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

NICE ONE.....

CA Abhishek Gupta (Accounts Officer) (255 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

All the very best for your final exams.

You will rock this time. You have learnt from your own experiences and this will enable you in reaching great heights in future.

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Sachin, I just like to share one quotation of Swami Vivekananda that " Only Brave People can create History". All the best for your journey.

nagaraj (student) (206 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Sachin --

Syllubus for FInal is More compared to PE 2

Prepare & appear for single group you can manage it easily...

all the best for CA FINAL.

CA Ram (CA) (310 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Every body has his own story.

there is so much to learn from the future...........

Be ready...................

Ashwani Narnoli (.) (1843 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Amazing story yaar CA me aisa hi hota hai

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Nice one.....

all the best for CA Final

Keep it up........

Ahmed (CA Final) (50 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

its really great to know that you have crossed all your difficulties and came back hope you clear CA  quickly and make your  parents feel happy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: