Tricha's fabulous collection of quotes!!!!

(Guest)

Hey friends, this is Tricha’s collection of quotes- a dose of wit, sarcasm, humour…..and for a change, there’s some inspirational stuff too. I have always been fond of reading quotes (but I am pretty choosy about them). Earlier, I had posted many quotes from my collection as ‘Anonymous’….the title was “Some Witty Sayings”….these are a few more quotes….hope u love them….. go ahead!!!!!!!

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

You were looking good from afar…..now you're far from looking good.

I'm not sure what's wrong... But it's probably your fault!

The best things in life are free *plus shipping and handling*.

The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.

If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you.

If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.

To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense.

I am what you can never be.

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.

Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here).

I never admit or deny anything; it makes me more interesting.

Intelligent doesn't have to mean educated. And Creative doesn't have to mean talented.

Don’t be humble. You’re not that great.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

To fail you have to try. To try you have to fail first to start again.

My loyalty cannot be brought, however, it can be rented.