Transfer Rule Ruined My Life

kush. (ARTICLE / PCC Student) (92 Points)

06 May 2009  

I went to ICAI on 30th April to submit my Transfer & Re-registration form 109,102 & 103. But
my form was printed one becoz they didn't have the form with them when i asked .
So, the person taking form said you will have to give Rs. 200 DD for form and late fees .
But i had got DD made of 100 Rs. only so he sai you can submit forms tommorow becoz date is extended till 15th .

So i went on 01 Apr to submit my form then he said last date was 30th Apr I said him but date was extended then he said it was canceled and he cannot take the form.

Now I am stuck in a very bad situation i took my transfer my previous CA on 26th March now he is not accepting me and new CA is also not accepting me.

Form 01 Apr i am regularly going to the CA intitute and talking to Kanpur center they said form can not be submitted or they don't know what can be done.

I called up ICAI secretary  4 to 5 times try to convey my problem but that _____ after listening 2-3 word cutted my call every time .

If i get my self coverted form PCC to IPCC then my 6months are waisted and no one in ICAI is listening to my problem.

Pls somebody help me what should i do.