Transfar of articles after one year

Sir iam completed 1 yr 3 months of articles training,my parents transfar from Hyderabad to Guntur (more then 250) doing bussiness ,to get permission from icai I have to submit both palaces rental agreements or one place rental agreement ha? Or any better idea please tell mi   

Tanks in advance

Replies (3)
Rental agreement of the new city / place is required as a documentary evidence along with the principals noc and your application as per the relevant regulations.
I have completed 1 yrs n 4 months of my articleship and currently residing in Saket n my firm is in Kalkaji but we have fixed client place in gurgaon. Problem is now we are shifting to Rajnagar extention, Gaziabad, so distance between Rajnagar to kalkaji is 40 kms whereas to gurgaon is 60 kms. So 50 kms policy applies on which distance? Also, we'll shift next month so I've to give application to ICAI for transfer in 2-3 days but I don't have any rental agreement as proof as of now.. What will be the consequences pls suggest?
I have completed 1 yrs n 4 months of my articleship and currently residing in Saket n my firm is in Kalkaji but we have fixed client place in gurgaon. Problem is now we are shifting to Rajnagar extention, Gaziabad, so distance between Rajnagar to kalkaji is 40 kms whereas to gurgaon is 60 kms. So 50 kms policy applies on which distance? Also, we'll shift next month so I've to give application to ICAI for transfer in 2-3 days but I don't have any rental agreement as proof as of now.. What will be the consequences pls suggest?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details