Easy Office

Tranfer date extended

Page no : 3

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 03 May 2009

Originally posted by :Ankush
" f**k off this icai
these people are playing with our lifes
"

^ very true

Akanksha (CA) (131 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

hiii ankush ....i think u should now personally go n check this transfer rule from ca institute itself coz inlogon ko koi farak nahi padta ki inke ek rule change karne se hum students ko kitni bar suffer karna padta hai..............

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Its Confirmed..........

We go to Vishwas nagar ............

& they also Display Notice Board Nd also told Extension Of T/f date has Been Withdrawn.........

Confirmed News..........

Its really Bad,,,,,,,,

But they will bring notification of T/f again in Future...Insider News

All d Best....

Wait 4 further Notification......

rakshit ( ) (102 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

this rule cant stay for sure............shri uttam prakash agarwal is having a real bad time Satayam and all

They will have to change it icai is in a lot of pressure from members

CA Sandeep Kumar (Audit Assistant) (804 Points)
Replied 06 May 2009

You  have attached a word document which states that notification issued on 28-04-2009 extending relief on transfer restriction till 15-05-2009, please send the saved web page if you have or atleast if you have taken a print out of the same, please send a scan copy or fax. Number and e-mail address will be provided you if you have any..... rply asap........

CA Sandeep Kumar (Audit Assistant) (804 Points)
Replied 06 May 2009

Hey please send the saved web page if any as the ICAI may not accept any word documents... if you have a print out of the same, either scan the copy and send or a fax copy would do,.,,, please reply asap........

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 06 May 2009

any body have web page saved of T/f extended........

Then pls send a copy @ mayankahuj @ gmail.com...

Thanks

Replied 06 May 2009

I AM SO SORRY GUYS I ONLY HAV THE WORD DOCUMENT SAVED NOT HE WEB PAGE.......THAT DAY I WAS HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY NET ................I M SO SORRY

rohit (article) (32 Points)
Replied 06 May 2009

both the announcement dated 15th april & 28th april was withdrawan by the institute on 30th april 2009.

pulkit (-) (66 Points)
Replied 07 May 2009

the announcement regarding t/f is there on the notice board in vishwasnagar but with that only another announcement has been put on stating that the announcement regardign t/fhas been withdrawn with immediate effect.

termscondition (CA Final Student) (128 Points)
Replied 07 May 2009

i called at institute but they are saying the date is30 april only

Sarat (Articled Assistant) (31 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

Now the question is whether the announcement made on 27th of march has been withdrawn  or only the date of extension for t/f of articleship has been withdrawn, because we don't find the announcement in the institute's website. If the date of t/f of articleship is extended then kindly  post it in this site.

Replied 11 May 2009

does any one knws whether 27th march notification has been withdrawn or not????

rakshit ( ) (102 Points)
Replied 14 May 2009

one of my frnds took transfer today she wrote an application that she is getting married and leaving the state

i saw d 109

this is pure bullsh*t

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro