Easy Office
LCI Learning

Today's Corporate and Allied Laws paper

Page no : 7

Gayathri (Asst Manage Finance) (49 Points)
Replied 11 May 2016

well said!

vijay gupta (CA- Final Student) (102 Points)
Replied 12 May 2016

Exactly my point is CA Lodha, If everyone is saying Law was tough thn why are u saying it was not tough. what u want to prove by discussing each and every questions !!!!!!!!!. Even i score an Exemption in ISCA and coz of that i clred my GRP II, its not a big deal thousands of students must have done that

CA Rishabh Lodha (Chartered Accountant - Business Analyst)   (537 Points)
Replied 12 May 2016

Mr. vijay, i believe in celebrating each other's success and if it can inspire other, then it is the best thing. I never wish to show off what i achieved. You have done a brilliant job in getting exemption in ISCA and i congratulate you for that although its not a big deal for you!!

For Law, i never said it was easy or tough, i had just put my views on the quality of the paper which many had questioned. i did not appear for the exam so i cant comment on its level of toughness but i cant surely comment on its quality by looking at the paper, being an Ex CA FInal student. We all put forward out thoughts, nothing personal in that!!

vijay gupta (CA- Final Student) (102 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

CA Lodha even i do not hv any thing persnl with u, anyway if u think u were not showing off , just go throgh your conversation with Aishvarya.......u wl come to know...

1 Like

Replied 13 May 2016

Maturity is still waiting to meet you and you seem to be in your teens thats what i can think of from the language you use and thoughts you put in.Had you put so much efforts into your studies, you wouldnt have struggled today. You certainly know how to muzzle up the whole conversation. Grow up Kid!!

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

Please refrain from getting personal friends, we all say things sometimes which could have been avoided in the hindsight.  

pulkit rathi (123456789) (41 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

Out of the my mind......

My hard work went to hell......

Need to study with memonics

Atharva Joshi (pursuing) (119 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

I want to substantiate on the pts made by people here....the thing people want icai to draft a tough paper but tough in the sense that you intellect or knowledge is tested....not what u byheart...sorry i dont want to offend but ISCA is the dumbest paper in which icai wants to see what we byheart...i mean how does it matter of we dont byheart the pts but understand the concept? Icai is an institute which has become a monopoly and that is the reason they hardly care about the product...you can see the trend by checking out the job vacanies in a place like Mumbai where only audit or accounts and MIS positions r given to CAs which are procedural...because even the industry out there recognizes that we are not tested intellectually or even our smartness is not tested but study is tested which is easily available on bloomberg or even google...no need to appoint a person...the latest world survey of employers showed that the qualities tested by the ICAI are not even considered in top ten by employers.

1 Like

Replied 13 May 2016

ISCA is a subject which should certainly not decide the fate of the CA Students. At the same time, in today's world of advanced technology, pen and paper is not the only thing we rely upon. In the times of technological advancement, we CAs should not be behind and should have sound techincal knowledge about IT and how to use it effectively in our work. This is the main objective of keeping ISCA in the curriculum.

On the other hand, the way ICAI has treated students with ISCA, is totally unfair. I remember the case of a student who over 500 marks in both the groups with 7 exemptions, but failed the 2nd group because of 27 marks in ISCA (then MICS). This is not fair!! So the new (pending for approval with govt.) CA Final Course takes care of this problem and ICAI has reduced the weightage of ISCA to 50 marks.

Atharva Joshi (pursuing) (119 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

No no u misunderstand me..m not saying that isca should be removed..it is an important aspect but i donot agree with the way it is tested. They should whether students understand it rather than byhearting it. Like eg: u have to develop a game then what model of SDLC would u use and why..so this types of questions requires application of knowledge 

Replied 13 May 2016

Even the examiners do not have the knowledge to check if you have written relevant thing but not matching with the ICAI answers, then just cross it. Thats Foolishness on their part. That forces students to mug words rather than the concepts!!

Replied 17 May 2016

LODA JI SHUT UP.......

Replied 17 May 2016

Boss, What kind of a behaviour is this and what kind of language you are using.??? Can somebody teach him how to speak. Mr. Pulkit rahit, Shut your mouth if you dont know how to talk and i certainly dont need your attitute. Keep it under check.

Seriously, if this is the future of CA fraternity, god save us from such evils!!

Replied 18 May 2016

Mr Loda ji what happened ?

swati (Unemployed) (300 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

Moral of the story read everything from day 1 of your registration for ca final. beta CA final main ho. Jr kg Sr kg main nahi. grow up.  my paper was perfect . All Hopes to clear group 1 this time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: