Today's ca final ama paper

pert ans 51 days..though I did mistake of taking duration of the activity 3-6.. so I got 49..

I forgot to cancel 2 blank sides between my 2nd last question and last question.. Would it be fine??Would the examiner check the last question?

First time I know entire 100 marks . Attempted only 80 marks.. That's sad
pert que. was directly from module.
Is it necessary to write all sub questions in sequence?
Like Q2 a first and Q2 b after some questions..
Also do they give you less marks if your presentation is not proper?

Hey 1 question...graph paper was not provided to us. Should we have asked for it or drawn the graph on paper itself

Amazing paper... Could attempt entire 100 marks.... 

Hoping and praying for an exemption this time 😁

 

Lengthy paper..!!! Conceptual Paper, Many of the Questions are totally New..!!

Yes 51 is right ans 

Learning curve mai 32.98

Graph 40 x 30 y

Transfer price

 Ist yes

2nd no

1a 21000 hours 1.75 hour per unit

 

actually

Whats the probability If I wrote for 70 marks but all the answers of these 70 marks questions match exactly??

I also got 48,000

Check your answers.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details