Easy Office

Today's ca final ama paper

Page no : 4

Akshay Desai (andheri) (222 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

Same here 48000 is additional contrn
1 Like

CA Rishabh Lodha (Chartered Accountant - Business Analyst)   (537 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

By the way..here is a tip to you guys for ISCA since i scored 60....Remember the titles and bullet points of the answers and give the explanation in your language!!!...but titles shall be the same as given in module!!

Vivek Mishra (Student CA Final ) (2 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

very very lengthy , GOD will also need to pray, too much lengthy, ICAI does not make sense by setting these type of papers

CMA-FINAL (Adv.) (243 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

Yesterday I read a post on law paper that what's the point of PM if questions do not come from it. Well people would not be complaining today.

I wish institute would ask ultra hard question but give due weightage.

This paper has become more ratta than application of intelligence and concepts.

Students now study only RTP and PM and they try to mug up answers. Sometimes institute acts smarter and make small changes in such questions to confuse people.

It seems to me that students are made to fight against time and answer based on memory.

I wonder but more like hope that institute's method to make such papers finally helps us in professional life.

Paper was easy and 100 can be scored easily if your hand was jumbojet.

I wonder if someone attempted 100 marks, because that was my wish this time but did not happen.mushkil is 80 marks ka attempt kiya usme se 16 marks me doubt hai but baki thoda zyada hi easy laga.

But anything can happen as result of my 1st group told me so getting too happy or too sad over 1 paper is beyond stupidity and I have experience of that.

Hope you guys are able to enjoy this process because that is the main objective. Best of luck for next papers..no more posting now..straight to ISCA.

Replied 10 May 2016

@ vivek, Seems to be your 1st Attempt :P

Replied 10 May 2016

Dekho bhailog...hard ho ya easy ho...pass to utne hi honge jitne icai ko krne honge...zada krne honge to standard addition hoga aur kam krne honge to standard deduction hoga.

My friend got 34 in audit in the marksheet whereas when he called for the answersheet, it was 27.

2 Like

Replied 10 May 2016

Study hard for ISCA....I hope you guys have made summary notes for the bullet points...just mug up the headers, explaination need not be so technical...again, totally my experience and i got 60. so can be helpful for you guys as well!!

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

Question Paper was of good standard but was very lengthy, which is usual for this paper. Lot of speed and time managment required with very clear concept of Costing Provisions

Replied 10 May 2016

yeah! me too!

Replied 10 May 2016

Originally posted by : ANIRBAN DAS
yeah! me too!

I also got critical duration as 58 days

1 Like

Atharva Joshi (pursuing) (119 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

I managed to solve 100 marks and with around 90% accuracy ..it was actually very less dependent on individual tpcs per se but lot on basic costing understanding.

jyotsna aneja (article) (91 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

overal avg paper
nt bad at al
bt seriously it was lengthy
ques similar frm p.m

Replied 10 May 2016

Actually i saw many ppl with rote learing disappointed because some points were changed so they struggled to clear that.

jyotsna aneja (article) (91 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

51 criticl path duratin
1 Like

Replied 10 May 2016

Critical path duration was 51....i hope i will surpass my ipcc cfm 94...it was really good....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: