Easy Office
LCI Learning

To whom it is needed - saving karthik

Page no : 7

(Guest)
Feel you are blessed, you got an oppurtunity to show your kind heart.., Let your small help bring a smile on those parents.., just think.., if a small child gets hurts, mother cant bear it, then what must be the state of karthik's mother, how can she bear to see her 20 yr old son battling for life..., Time to melt your hearts and help them in generous way,
6 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

1. added to my profile.

2. I would req admin if he can't show this in popular discussion then don't do it......

But he already knows the email ids of 8.5 Million people and even if he send this mail .....just one mail ....

atleast even 50,000 will see this message and contribute even 10 Rs.....then even it can happen.

I don't know why admin is not using his power in such a big concern and noble cause.

Till yesterday , I never believed my frn's words when they used to say that  people are turning into selfish ....

But I still believe people still have mankind, they still can feel the pain of others .......they are still not heartless.........

actually when people really wanna do something , they either unaware of such opportunities or sometimes when they really wanna do such noble cause, they are bind by the circumstances.

7 Like

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

agree with you renu

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

I wanna add one thing more when I posted the same post about Karthik ....which I had to delete as Sanjay bhaiya said that details are not still complete.

But I had posted this message to almost every pages till then. So I had to delete them first, so that no one feels misguided.

I noted one thing that A group which consist of almost 19,000+ people and almost lead by 19 admins.  My post was already deleted . I was shocked to see this .....how can all admins be so callous .......they call themselves proffessionals .....But don't even know the meaning of CSR ......

same thing I just wanna tell to admin also ....

if he had also felt in the same way, then such post can never be tagged as popular post for even a day ......

and such post can't be survived till now ............

If this post is still here,it really shows that admin also want to support this cause. So, I would request to admin please follow your heart heart.........................

and Please join the cause of this family and support like the head of the family,as u always do.  yes

5 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

" Please join the cause of this family and support like the head of the family,as u always do."

The essence of my request to Admin, made on the day of starting this thread.

It will only add more value to this place.

And Renu is right about the dilemma of Admin.

"If this post is still here,it really shows that admin also want to support this cause. So, I would request to admin please follow your heart heart......................... "

Sometimes, heart takes you to the place where brain would never go. And your life gets transformed - for the better.

3 Like

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Sorry for delay!!! 

But Today i added the beneficiary to my account which will be activated in 12 Hrs....:)yes

3 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

I will support to this noble cause financially as much as I can............

I request Admin to put this thread on "POPULAR DISCUSSION".........

It is must so as to save one's life........

I added this link to my profile so many other CCI members came to know about this and become helping hands to save KARTHIK.

5 Unique Ways to Help a Cancer Patient

Helping Someone Choose Life While Battling Cancer

A friend or family member is diagnosed with cancer; you want to do something, but what? How can you help them in the most difficult fight of their life? Typical ways to help cleaning house, transportation to and from the Doctor, providing meals for the family, helping with the laundry, walking the dog; these are all important for obvious reasons. A patient going through Chemo always needs help with the chores of daily life. There are however, more creative and effective ways to help that provide motivation to fight for life.

Get out of the house

Take the cancer patient out shopping, to lunch, to a movie. A cancer patient needs to have a break from their disease and appreciates the opportunity to just live life. The objective is to involve them in life as they knew it before the disease. Remember that Chemo treatments, no matter how great the insurance coverage can cause financial strain so be sensitive to the fact that you may need to treat. Be sure and share your life with them, talk about anything but cancer. It is easy to become depressed when the only thing anyone wants to talk about is how bad your health is. This isn't fun for anyone; offer the distraction of your life for a few minutes.

Laugh a lot

Find the funny things that occur from the illness, and name it. A friend was attached to a medicine pump for 4 day a month and had to carry this pump everywhere she went, we named the pump Leroy and many laughs were had about taking her boyfriend, Leroy, everywhere she went; he was the most needy boyfriend she ever had. Name the wig, give the wig a personality, and make jokes about the wig that do not insult the patient. Anything that is new to the life of a cancer patient needs to be identified and discussed, better to laugh about it than cry. Find a way to make it funny.

Everyone enjoys mail when it isn't a bill. Send a card or clipping that will bring a smile to the cancer patient's face. They say that laughter is the best medicine. Give the cancer patient in your life a call and tell them a joke that you just heard. Any thought that does not involve cancer is a good thought to a cancer patient. Sometimes, when you are in the throes of the disease it is hard to find anything else to think about.

Bring babies

If you have a baby in the family, bring that baby around frequently. Even the most ill patients can hold a baby for a few minutes. The joy that a baby brings reminds the cancer patient of the preciousness of life and well, let's faces it a baby brings joy to everyone. They are just that darn cute. I have never seen a baby that didn't make me smile.

Make a scrap book

Making a scrap book with a cancer patient is a great way for them to focus on their favorite memories. Allow them to share all of their stories as you look through pictures and create a special scrap book. This provides the patient a chance to remember how important the fight for life is. Cancer patients sometimes need a reminder that life is worth the fight.

Involve them in volunteer opportunity

Volunteering is good for the soul. Helping and encouraging a cancer patient involved in helping others is a diversion from their own issues. Focusing on someone else makes the world seem bigger than cancer. Offer to volunteer with them. The patient might be a bit insecure about their abilities since the disease has ravaged their body, so go with them you may just find that volunteering is as good for you as it is for the cancer patient.

Finding ways that feed the soul of a cancer patient might be more important than any other help offered. It is important to meet their physical needs, but there are plenty of people to do that. Be an important part of the healing process by offering the emotional support that motivates the patient to have a reason to fight.

4 Like

Karthikeya2020 (Student) (2030 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

Thanks for sharing details with us sir and if any one wants to help please go ahead...

Not only ur money helps him but also ur blessings also helps to him..

Thanks for each and every one to CCI members for supporting them..

If any one has seen this type of situations please share with us and not a fake one..

Whether it is really or fake cases and share with us..

Once again thanks for ur support and vaulable info's..

Very special Thanks to Sourav sir, Vadana sister, Sanjay sir and my friend Varahi.... 

4 Like

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

Latests updates from Varahi, as she is unable to login due to some technical problems........Rs. 17400/- has been credited in their account.

Thanks to CCI members for coming forward and helping Kartik to save his life.....smiley

4 Like

Liza (student) (360 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

done on friday.......
totally agreed with Renu.
only Rs. 17400/- only......cryingwe need more...
i posted the same link on my fb groups.....
i shared this link on the unboxed writers site (but no one reasponsed till today) sad
i will share more 
hope we will be get the full amount to help him
thanks to each & everyone who helped him.......
thanks a lot saurabh bhai, Varahi ,Sanjay Sir,...Vandana dee (really grateful)
i feel very proud that i am part of ur family......keep doing this great work 

3 Like

Replied 15 July 2012

Agree Liza the amount is less, but we should not lose hope .......Soon we will see the amount will be enough for KArtik and also he will help others.....smiley.

Just keep on going and keep this post alive and request all update on the same.

1 Like

Liza (student) (360 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

sure dee 
never lose hope......is the encouragement  & it really works.
& yes....the amount will be enough for Karthik and also he will help others......
sab achcha hi hoga.

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

Karthik passed away ten days back and Su....

Ye kya he khushboo...?? he is still alive...!!  ya i m interpreting wrong..??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rs. 10, 100, 500, 1000 have now become 17400/-. What a news..! seems now we have a pond which surely isn`t enuf but will be of some use for sure.... Keep pouring.

God Bless him.

- I think We Ca`s employed earn almost a min of 4,00,000 some where or the other right...? I believe ca`s employed can contribute more than those of articles student ( Remember, no pressure n force exist).

- My grandpa use to say KHUB PAISE KAAMOU, SAHI YA GALAT RAASTE SE ( niyat ache hone chaiye) "PAR US PAISO KO SHUDH KARNA HE TOH KUCH DHARMADA YA KISSE KI SAHYATA KARRO TO WO HAME NUKSAN NAHI DEGA" and not to forget that "P" Ca`s earn like hell, rather mint money like anything from wrong soruces ( YAHI DUNIYA HE ISSE SWEEKARO CCIte`s) so Pls aapna paisa shudh kar lo thoda..

- Last but not the least, Our so called shivaji met this boy, but i am amazed why didnt he take complete care of him. He is known as the person who diverts his 80 % of earnings to mankinds` welfare but no traces here excpet a hug, a momento and few photo shots...!!

3 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

Anybody provide me karthik address while doing NEFT my bank asking for address

Beneficiary Address Details

Beneficiary's Name M SIVAKUMAR  
Address Line 1  
Address Line 2  
Address Line 3  
City  
State  
Country  
Zip    

Replied 15 July 2012

Originally posted by : Rahul Sharma

Anybody provide me karthik address while doing NEFT my bank asking for address

Beneficiary Address Details
Beneficiary's Name
M SIVAKUMAR  
Address Line 1  * 
Address Line 2  * 
Address Line 3  * 
City  * 
State  * 
Country  * 
Zip  * 

thank you Vikash for the contribution following are the details for doing NEFT.

BANK ACCOUNT NO: 30539550674

ACCOUNTHOLDER NAME: M.SIVAKUMAR

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

BRANCH NAME:KODUNGAIYUR,CHENNAI(11715),NEW NO.51,OLD NO:12

Bank Contact details: 9444972141

IFSC Code:
SBIN0011715 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)

Sivakumar is elder brother of Karthik.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: