TimE TablE Of DaYS Celebrated in College

Quick Summary
Fun college timetable of Valentine week from Feb 7 to 14 including Rose, Propose, Chocolate, Teddy, Promise, Hug, Kiss and Valentine Day, with jokes about exams, results and student life humor.

Originally posted by : Manjul Soni.

Still not prep For that..........................

hardik bhai all the very best.....

Thanku very much surendra sir,Ravi sir, sneha and Rekha and all friends,

All the best to all.

5 feb... judgement day...

 

Be prepared for that...!!

 

Uske baad koi days yaad nahi rahenge...lolz!!

@ Hardik- Kambakt ne dukhti nas pe haath rakh diya . Ye toh dekh leta ki maine CCI kab join ki thi (14th Feb.2008)...

Is V-Day pe toh Himalaya chala jaoonga warna ye aur Sanyam jaise log toh mujhe heene hi nahi denge... ;(

Great One. Smile

@ Pulkit bhai, plr dont cray.sad. Varna muje realy dukh hoga, ap kahi mat jao, mene to sirf days k nam likhe hai.smile.

Nice

But

what about 15th February???;)

@ Hardik - Arrey don't worry bro I was kidding. Your pulkit bhai is a chupa rustam. Do u really think dat I am single ;) ?? 

well said resham...!!

 

lets see 5th ko kya hota hai.....

 

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta
@ Hardik - Arrey don't worry bro I was kidding. Your pulkit bhai is a chupa rustam. Do u really think dat I am single  ?? 

I strongly believe you are Commited....

Pulkit bhai lagta nai k ap single ho.hehe.
Originally posted by : Manmohan
Not  prepared at all  I'm going to flunk  as always 

Koi to tips de do.......

Yaar HArdik FEb 14 yad rakhna..I will giv u surprise..hehehe...:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details