Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     05 September 2010

THINK POSITIVE

'The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.'

1 Replies

BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     05 September 2010

All animals, including us humans, have emotions. However, the most incredible gift we have is choice -- the power to decide which emotions we allow ourselves to feel.

What's fantastic about generating positive emotions is that it is very easy to spiral. Upwards, that is. Positive emotions tend to create more positive emotions. When you are feeling joyful about something, it is not uncommon that you will be appreciative about the things you have!

When we are in a positive mood, we do not lose control of how we think, unlike a negative one. When we are in a state of positivity, we tend to take appropriate actions.

Positive people tend to draw a lot of friends to their sides. Who wouldn't want to be with an upbeat, happy person? And I am not just talking about any friend, but friends that are of the same aura. In an age where connections are super important, this is really a good thing!

I couldn't enumerate all the benefits of feeling good, as they are infinite. I really recommend practicing a life of positivity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags