Easy Office
LCI Learning

The woman in your life

Page no : 4

(Guest)

1. if u are young boy why cant anyone call u sir??? i didnt call u madam!!! i called u sir.. 

2. dont say no husband will tolerate.it would be better to say only those  jo tharki hai aur useke dil me khot hai have problem... 

and why she cant chat over fb with male frd after marriage . whats wrong in that... 

I already told u if u cal me as sir, it makes me feel that am a very old person, what more can i say on this?

Lets stick to the topic.....plz.

Though i didnot understand the complete meaning of your hindi words, but i understood what u tried to say,

Tell me ,

why u (married) girls want to chat with other male frnds?

What pleasure u people get in doing that?

is that topic which u r going (may be already doing) to chat with ur male frnds., cannot be discussed with your husband?

If u people need anything, or know anything, or do anything, ur husband is very much there. y to entertain third person in whatever matter.

U may cooly ask whats wrong in chatting with male frnds, its terrible pain that only husband's can understand. afterall what we expect from u, i mean every husband expects that he should only get entire love (100%) of his wife.

Allmost all Boys are basically RAM, but it is girls (excepting few) who make them RAAVAN.

whatever i said so far is my opinion, it doesnot mean that i dont respect/ or i hate girls ( i do love, am also normal blooded boy na ).

Last but not the least ,girls please dress according to your age, because what is comfortable for u, may not be comfortable for others( especially boys), it just leads to undesirable situation, ( we are seeing daily in news about crime against women).

Hope u will agree with me.

gopika (student) (95 Points)
Replied 20 May 2012

Originally posted by : Pillai

1. if u are young boy why cant anyone call u sir??? i didnt call u madam!!! i called u sir.. 
2. dont say no husband will tolerate.it would be better to say only those  jo tharki hai aur useke dil me khot hai have problem... 
and why she cant chat over fb with male frd after marriage . whats wrong in that... 
 I already told u if u cal me as sir, it makes me feel that am a very old person, what more can i say on this?
Lets stick to the topic.....plz.
Though i didnot understand the complete meaning of your hindi words, but i understood what u tried to say,
Tell me ,
why u (married) girls want to chat with other male frnds?
What pleasure u people get in doing that?
is that topic which u r going (may be already doing) to chat with ur male frnds., cannot be discussed with your husband?
If u people need anything, or know anything, or do anything, ur husband is very much there. y to entertain third person in whatever matter.
U may cooly ask whats wrong in chatting with male frnds, its terrible pain that only husband's can understand. afterall what we expect from u, i mean every husband expects that he should only get entire love (100%) of his wife.
Allmost all Boys are basically RAM, but it is girls (excepting few) who make them RAAVAN.
whatever i said so far is my opinion, it doesnot mean that i dont respect/ or i hate girls ( i do love, am also normal blooded boy na ).
Last but not the least ,girls please dress according to your age, because what is comfortable for u, may not be comfortable for others( especially boys), it just leads to undesirable situation, ( we are seeing daily in news about crime against women).
Hope u will agree with me.

pillai sir , u said husband get pain if he see his wife chat with other boy ... what pain man and why ??? tomm u may say girls should not go outside house beacuse they will look at other guys , husband is there to look na..!!!!! 

and according to u there should be separate office/bues/hotels to boys and girls .. otherwise girls will see boys at office na!!! 

and who said u chatting done with boys wont be shared with husband????

and in ur opinion girls get harassed becuase of dress??? so u mean girls wll be harassed when they wear jeans and girls will be safe when they wear saree????

girls harassed not beacuse of dress its basically beacuse guys mentality (who harasses)

and its good to know u respect girls ....

1 Like

(Guest)

A girl (women) talking to boy (men) is quite a natural phenomena. Now a days people are also fighting for the other way around too. At the same time what Mr. Pillai said is true to some extent too, proactive dressing do lead to crime against womens but it is not the only reason. But at the same time am not saying that Girls shouldn't dress such, she of course should dress according to her taste and climate, but at the same time she should be able to stop that crime by what ever means, most preferably by self-defense. In this tread itself both the s*xes are actively taking part, do their marital status has anything to do with the topic (of course this relates to the very subject) will any husband object to this thread. One question to Mr. Pillai, will you not let your wife to talk to any man, how hard you try you will end up losing the ground, not because you will not succeed, because the very intention itself is wrong.

Almost all Boys are basically RAM, but it is girls (excepting few) who make them RAAVAN.”

Mr. Pillai, am asking to you (of course not coolly, it is quite hot these days, isn't it ?), you said that when wife chats with male friends, then it is a terrible pain, which can be felt by only her husband, and at the same time you say you are a boy and still unmarried. Which one of your statement is right. Both can't be right, because it will lead to contradictory statement.

How hard a man try he can't have all the love of his wife, because wife is not only a wife, she is also a Sister, mother, Friend, she has to show love to them too.?

Mr. Pillai thanks for letting me know that even I am Ram, like wise isn't all girls are Sita ???

Mr. Pillai, girls make Raavan ?????? is it so ,,,,, ohhh my good god. But please do re-read the Ramayana once more, Ram killed Raavana, and not the girl who made Raavan.

Ms. Gopika, Dear who ever you are, it is good to see a girl arguing for her right, but at the same time, don't get too distracted with this topic, your profile says, that you are a student, so get onto your studies. And this little pieces of advise is for Mr. Pillai too.

Mr. Pillai do go through these links, had their respective husbands denied them from talking to other men, then this links could have not been in existence itself,,,,, !!!

https://businesstoday.intoday.in/coverage/108/1/most-powerful-women-of-2011.html

https://www.southasiabiz.com/2006/09/eleven_most_powerful_women_in.html

https://www.daytradingshares.com/diversified_section/2012/9_Indian_women_in_Asias_most_powerful_business_women_list.html

1 Like

(Guest)

pillai sir , u said husband get pain if he see his wife chat with other boy ... what pain man and why ??? tomm u may say girls should not go outside house beacuse they will look at other guys , husband is there to look na..!!!!! and according to u there should be separate office/bues/hotels to boys and girls .. otherwise girls will see boys at office na!!! 

Ha ha ha.....good interpretation of my words, my intention is not to restrict that way, girls should have their space/ freedom, but they should not misuse that freedom.

and who said u chatting done with boys wont be shared with husband????

and in ur opinion girls get harassed becuase of dress??? so u mean girls wll be harassed when they wear jeans and girls will be safe when they wear saree????

girls harassed not beacuse of dress its basically beacuse guys mentality (who harasses)

I mean that dress which may tempt/attract boys, not particulary jeans or saree. Nowdays girls want to wear according to the trends shown in movies, ad.etc, but they fail to understand that it will affect boys totally. unlike earlier days nowdays girls dont wear the complete set of dress, i mean wearing salwar kameez without dupatta, wearing transparent dress, wearing revealing dress, wearing inners as complete dress.etc.

and its good to know u respect girls ....

I always respect godfearing and cultured girls.

(Guest)

@ Mr.Eklavya,

A girl (women) talking to boy (men) is quite a natural phenomena.

I agree But a married girl talking(discussing her personal problem) to other male friends is totally unpardonable

One question to Mr. Pillai, will you not let your wife to talk to any man, how hard you try you will end up losing the ground, not because you will not succeed, because the very intention itself is wrong.

Talking to other male at office related to office work is permissible, i wont stop that, but my point is she should not take the help of other men which her husband can very well do, i mean she should not indulge in such thing which only her husband is legally/naturally authorised to do.

Mr. Pillai, am asking to you (of course not coolly, it is quite hot these days, isn't it ?), you said that when wife chats with male friends, then it is a terrible pain, which can be felt by only her husband, and at the same time you say you are a boy and still unmarried. Which one of your statement is right. Both can't be right, because it will lead to contradictory statement.

Yes am a unmarried boy, never married before, but still by god's grace i can understand /sense/ feel the situation which every husband will undergo if his wife backstab him.

How hard a man try he can't have all the love of his wife, because wife is not only a wife, she is also a Sister, mother, Friend, she has to show love to them too.?

Please do not interpret my words literally/narrow manner, i do understand she has to play a role of a sister, mother, friend(only with girls), my point is that husband should not feel that his wife is not taking care of him., thats y i said he should get complete love from his wife.

Mr. Pillai, girls make Raavan ?????? is it so ,,,,, ohhh my good god. But please do re-read the Ramayana once more, Ram killed Raavana, and not the girl who made Raavan.

Again u interpreted it literally, i do know ramayan, my point is girls make/turn boys into raavan, in the sense by continuously arguing (unnecessarily) with her husband , she inbuilts the character/ qualities of Raavan in her husband. ( not physically making them raavan.)

Mr. Pillai thanks for letting me know that even I am Ram, like wise isn't all girls are Sita ???

I too expect that all girls should be sita even before and after marriage. will they be?

Mr. Pillai do go through these links, had their respective husbands denied them from talking to other men, then this links could have not been in existence itself,,,,, !!

I did, i respect them, i preassume that they did not misused their freedom/support. it would be more appropriate if thier respective husband's answer.

Ms. Gopika, Dear who ever you are, it is good to see a girl arguing for her right, but at the same time, don't get too distracted with this topic, your profile says, that you are a student, so get onto your studies. And this little pieces of advise is for Mr. Pillai too.

Thanks, but i guess this is also one kind of life study!

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

@ Pillai,,,, dont get angry if its offending you,,,,

whatever  u said,,, ((too big lectures!!!!!))

all they include is BOY's MENTALLITY,,

BRO meri ya mere frnds ki soch to alag he,,,,

It may be your thinking,,, are you from a village????

in this world everyone got freedom to do anything,,,, Dont talk like DELHI police,,,,

It is not good to say that Girls Should change thier way of living,,,, it is you,,,,, who should change his thinking,,,,,

Believe me.... EK SIMPLE SA CONCEPT HE,,,

""" WE ARE DOING C.A.,, AND AS AN AUDITOR,,,, INDEPENDENCE IN ALL RESPECT IS SOUL OF OUR PROFESSIONAL,,,,,, IT IS SAME WITH EVERYONE,,,"""

DON'T TRY TO CHANGE OTHERS,, UNTIL AND UNLESS U ARE PERFECT!!!!!

2 Like

Karthikeya2020 (Student) (2030 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

Simple Super Neha mam,

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

Nice post…somewhere you have mentioned the hard reality through your words. However won’t say much about it as I don’t see this as a conclusive picture. But still a big salute to all the women across the world.

Thanks anyways for the link…….

1 Like

Replied 21 May 2012

Originally posted by : Pillai

Ha ha ha.....good interpretation of my words, my intention is not to restrict that way, girls should have their space/ freedom, but they should not misuse that freedom.

I mean that dress which may tempt/attract boys, not particulary jeans or saree. Nowdays girls want to wear according to the trends shown in movies, ad.etc, but they fail to understand that it will affect boys totally. unlike earlier days nowdays girls dont wear the complete set of dress, i mean wearing salwar kameez without dupatta, wearing transparent dress, wearing revealing dress, wearing inners as complete dress.etc.

hi pillai sir....i think its not beacuse of girls dress which put her in trouble.. its due to boy cant control his feeling... i recently heard in tv show , 8 month kid got harassed by grand father!! shocking but true.. one more case one 80 year women got raped by teenage guy!!! 

so getting harassed in not due to what girl wear or on her age.. u said correctly temptation of boys which make girl harasse... so what i belive is rather that restricting ur daughters ,sisters,wife from wearing dresses of thier choice , one should train them to protect themselves... and of course educate boys ( ur brothers sons husbands) to respect girl ...hope u agree

3 Like

Replied 21 May 2012

@ pillai sir... i read ur comment to eklavya.. i guess u think chatting on face book is equal to flirting... but sir chatting is not flirting... u may be seeing face book as the place where girls and boys only flirt.. but its not correct... 

1 Like

Replied 21 May 2012

@ eklavya sir... thanks u  for the support and advice... 

1 Like

(Guest)

- Respected shall you be :) 
- Loved will you be :D 
- Supported thou shall be :) 
- Helped shall you be :D 
- Trusted will you be :) 
- Appreciated will you be :D 
- Cared will you be :) 
- Understood may you be :D 

2 Like

(Guest)

It is equally important for men and women alike. enlightened When our whole society will start acknowledging this fact and give women the due respect that they really deserve, then most of our relationship issues would be completely resolved. heart

3 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: