The best lines ever said by a man....

 

“The Best Lines ever said by a Man....."

1.      When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me......                                     My Mother

2.      As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care & play with me.....        My sister

3.      I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn......                           My Teacher

4.      I needed compatibility, company & Love, A Woman was there for me..      My Wife

5.      I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me.....                                      My Daughter

6.      When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in.......                       Motherland

Replies (12)

smiley Nice..........

 

yesyesyesyesyes

Truly the best.....yes

yes wonderful lines

Best lines ever said
It Touch soul.thanks.
Nice....truly....!!
I thanks to all Women's who are part of my life . Wonderfull words .

Nice emotional lines madhavi ji..keep sharingyes..

It is not only touching but also tells what a lady cannot do.

There is a saying also behind every successful man there is a woman behind you.

It may be your mother, daughter, teacher, wife the sucess comes only with their suppoirt.

Well done Madhavi and keep it up

smileyyes


 

THE BEST LINE EVER SAID BY MAN IS NEVER FORGET BY EVARY ONE IS MUST & SHOULD

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details