THE AWARD GOES TO........

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)

03 August 2010  

Respected Admin Team,

You have recently declared  CCI'ites Awards. 

I was suffering from fever the day the results were declared. So I was not aware of the results.

The next day I found my profile and PM full with Congratulations. I shocked what people will think - They are congratulating me and expecting a quick response and I was on bed without knowing about it !   

I thank Admin and all the members for full support to the deserving candidates (of course; thanks for  reserving me also ) !

An Institution is well known and becomes popular only when it satisfies different needs of the people. 

Now-a-days we see that charitable institutions specially Medical Institutions and other Educational Institutions charge heavily......in the name of approved charitable purpose !  Despite this open secret; their exemption is continued...

There are some advertisement in news papers - WALK IN INTERVIEW - the organization direly need the right persons but these are not available.  

One of my friend CA Paras Bafna (in the expert list of caclubindia) told many times to me to join the club. One day I entered the club as one candidate enters for  Walk In Interview and surprisingly  s-e-l-e-c-t-e-d  immediately.

Rest all know what happened.

Please don't take otherwise because Admin never approached to anybody to come here. It is the pleasure of the candidates who come here for one time and remains here for all the time. Today, one CA Ravi Sisodia was found at caclub at 7.00 AM as if he doesn't need refreshment in the Morning !

Many times; there are lot of interesting discussions at caclub which adds to its popularity.

Suddenly a War was declared by The Admin - i.e.   aWARd   for different categories ! Although nobody was expecting for an award because all the services provided here are free of cost...(i.e. Muft me maje karo) !

But, whenever an award is declared ......the award goes to..........a thrill is there.   

The credit goes to the Institution. Accounting rules says -

Credit the Giver.

Since awards have been given by the Admin hence whole credit goes to the Admin who has managed the site to the best possible manner !!

So I Give all the AWARDS to the Admin !!!!!

(Please give Credit to me as I am giving award to the Admin - follow accounting rules all the time) !