Thanks a lot for rewarding me with technical writer of cci

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

30 November 2012  

Greetings  of  the  day  to  all  the  members  of  CCI  Family.

I know I am a bit late but I have a strong reason for that (Sis Marriage).

First of all i would like to tell you all that today i.e. 29 November, 2012 i have graduated from Delhi University (DU) with 1 st Division. 

Secondly i have secured 80 marks in Economics in Final Year. This is the day i was waiting for so long. 

You all are family to me so thought to share my result with all of you.

23 November, 2012 7.50 P.M,

I was getting ready for my sis Sagan, received a message from Sidharth Bumb “Congratulations brother for the CCI award, May God Bless you”. I felt like out of the world. Immediately picked up my laptop & ran to the other room to switch on the Net. On the Other side my father scolded me is it the right time to check your mail & asked me to get ready for the Function.

I was so much involved in the message & was too happy from inside, that I shouted “Dad I am the Winner” my Father replied “Are your Results out???”  “I replied – No Dad “Just Hang On” Let me check what I have got”

Without wasting a second “I opened my CCI Account & saw so many wishes from friends & finally got to know that I have been awarded a cool “Digital Camera” for “Technical Writer”.

I started singing “Papa Kehte hai Bada Naam Karega, Beta Humara Aisa Kaam Karega” and everyone including my brother, Cha-cha Ji congratulated me for my success.

Shortly after sometime, i called my sis who was getting ready at Punjabi Bagh (Vidya Adhikari) & you won't beleive when i told her that i have been awarded a Digi cam for Technical Writing, she was happier than me. She had no words to describe & just said "Satguru Jee ka Aashirwaad Tum Par Saada Baana Rahe"

At that moment i decided that this will be the gift from my side to her for her marriage.

I thanked god for considering me worthy & told my father that what a start for the function. Everyone was very proud of me.

“Life becomes so easy & joyful when your parents tells everyone that my son has been awarded” & when you see the peace & feeling of proud on their face.

So let me take up this opportunity to thank Admin & each one of you for recognizing my efforts as well as considering me worthy.

My Journey on CCI has been very different from others. I joined CCI on 17 December, 2010. So it has been almost 2 years on CCI.

I still remember my first day on CCI, I felt so unusual, Scary and a bit conscious.

Days went & I started feeling proud of myself i.e. never thought that I can write so well.

I want to share one of my personal Habits & I want each one of you to implement on it i.e. I never ask God to give me anything in life, I simply pray & thank god for everything in life & bless me with the Happiness in life.

“Never ask god to bless you with Money, House & other things in life, ask for his blessings. These things are temporary but the one who is blessed with God Blessings will definitely win everything in life”

You all must be thinking why I am sharing these things on CCI, the reason behind it is I consider CCI as my Family, so I want each one of you to realize the importance of Blessings.

"Jai Sachidanand Ji..

Kudrat Ke Niyamo Se Shikayat na Karna. Najro ko Kabhi Sharminda na Karna. Woh Khud hi Dega Sab Kuchh Hamko.Bas Waqt Se Pehle Paane Ki Fariyaad na Karna....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bolo JaiKara Bol Mere Shri Guru Maharaj Ji Ki Jai....
Bolo Saache Darbaar Ki Jai "

Here I am sharing some of my work with all of you –

- AUDITING – A BEGINERS GUIDE  yes "

- AUDIT OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES enlightened "

AUDIT OF SOCIETIES smiley "

- LEDGER SCRUTINY " yes " 

LEDGER SCRUTINY (2) " angel "

FUTURES – BACKLOG OF FINANCE " devil "

DVAT 16 FILING smiley "

LIFE OF A CA STUDENT – FULL OF CHALLENGES " yes "

LIFE OF A CA STUDENT – FULL OF CHALLENGES (2) " blush "

LIFE OF A CA STUDENT – FULL OF CHALLENGES (3) " enlightened "