Termination of articleship

Sir, I am doing my 20th month of Articleship in a firm in Hyderabad.The employer is not teaching any work and there to not granting leave for final preparation. Now I wanted to take termination from him and want to attend my final classes.Which way will be better for me i.e., either to proceed through Medical Certificate or is there any other better reason which the Institute will definitely accept for termination.If I proceed through Medical certificate,do I need to do that days again.If so, can I do it under any other employer?Please reply as soon as possible.

Replies (1)

As you are in the second year of articleship and want to attend classes, i assume you would have already known the institute prescribed transfer rules. I feel medical ground is the possible way to get termination. There is a need for 3months medical reason and you need to submit medical certificate from a government hospital to get termination.  In my opinion, you need to serve those medical gap at the end either with existing or other firm. Remember that whatever be the prescribed reason, your Principal must agree and sign the form. If he agrees for transfer then no problem, you can proceed with medical reasons.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details