TDS Return query

Emerson.C (Accounts Executive)     04 November 2019

Emerson.C
Accounts Executive 
 2 likes  101 points

| My Other Post

Sir,

I have filed TDS returns for q4 of 2018-19. but I have paid now tds payment for some contractors which was missed out during the TDs return
s.

My query is that how I do revised the return with adding the payment challan. I tried through console file where there was no option for creation of new tds challan. So, pls guide me how to revise the returns and issue the form 16 for those who have not received the certificates.

avater

veerakumar (MANAGER-ACCOUNTS)     04 November 2019

veerakumar
MANAGER-ACCOUNTS 
 26 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hi sir, first you have have add the newly paid challan in existing return filed. though online correction mode. after this correction proceed. once again give the request for consol file you can proceed for the correction.

avater

Krati Agrawal   04 November 2019

Krati Agrawal

5 likes  79 points

Login to traces, raise rectification request, there you'll find a tab stating challan correction, in that tab add your challan and after that go to Add new Deductee Tab(appear in the same drop list where you'll find challan correction option) then add your Deductee details in respect of newly added challan, and file your return through DSC, kindly note DSC and traces emsigner is mandatory for this type of correction

avater

sabyasachi mukherjee   05 November 2019

sabyasachi mukherjee

86 likes  2189 points

Sec 194 C specifies that credit or payment whichever is earlier.
Have u booked the contractors bill in your accounts or considered accruals for the same?

avater

Emerson.C (Accounts Executive)     05 November 2019

Emerson.C
Accounts Executive 
 2 likes  101 points

Yes I have booked in the last year accounts as payables. And don't have the DSC for revised return through online and if we want to do through offline means what should be done.

avater

sabyasachi mukherjee   06 November 2019

sabyasachi mukherjee

86 likes  2189 points

Mail me at sabyasachimukherjee7098 @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »