TDS RETURN

HELLO FRIENDS, IF ANY PERSON HAS DEDUCTED THE TDS IN JUNE BUT DEPOSITED THE TDS IN DEC WITH INT

NOW IN WHICH QUARTER RETURN DETAILS OF SUCH TAX DEDUCTED IS TO BE SHOWN.

PLS. REPLY.

Replies (7)

 

I think you should file return of First quarter. 

You have to file the TDS Return for 1st Quarter i.e. Apr-Jun. Why because you have deducted/accounted the TDS in June Month.

 

I m correcting my self that return should be file in third Quarter because tds amount deposit in December.

R U SURE ?

 

Yes because you cant file tds return of first quarter. How will ITO accept return without deposit tds amount  in sheet.

Hello,

You will have to submit the etds return in 1st quarter only.

If you are deposited the tax in the month of December, you have to pay the interest for late depositing the Tax. Actually you have to pay the tax on or before 7th July for the deductions made in June Month.

Hope you understand the above.

-Srinivas

BUT IF I FILE THE RETURN IN FIRST QUARTER THEN WHAT I MENTION ABOUT THE PAYMENT DETAILS 

AND IN DEC RETURN I DEPOSITED THE TDS WITH INTEREST CAN I MAKE AMENTION IN THIS RETURN ALSO.

PLS. EXPLAIN.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details