TDS Refund

Dipesh Jha (PRACTICE )     26 June 2019

Dipesh Jha
 26 likes  478 points

| My Other Post

I have file my income tax return For A.y. 16-17....i claim refund of TDS amounting to Rs. 5000 bt out of that 2000 were not reflected in my 26AS so ITO only give me Rs. In current A.Y 19-20 the party deposited in my PAN and its get reflected in 26AS....Now how to claim that 2000????


Harsh (Home)     26 June 2019

 4 likes  91 points

View Profile | My Other Post

in which year's TDS return he has deposited ? If he has deposited in current year's return then you can claim it while filing return and it the same has deposited in that year return then you can get reprocess the same return.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »