Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TDS on income in abroad

gauravwagh (Deputy Manager) (26 Points)

18 July 2011  

Dear Team ,

I am an Indian resident

I will move to Italy for a temporary project for about one year [starting from Sept 2011]

I will be given a foreign service allowance for working in Italy

This allowance will be given after deducting TDS in Italy

My question is will I have to again pay tax in India on this income received in Italy ?

OR I will be able to use this TDS as advance tax paid in India ?


Thanks in advance

Gaurav Wagh

 1 Replies

for free consultancy Call me Suraj 9810756157
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags