TDS DEPOSIT AGAINST DISALLOWENCES OF PREVIOUS YEAR

I TAX DEPARTMENT DISALLOWED SOME TDS RELATED EXPN. FOR F.Y-06-07. WE DEPOSITED TDS IN THE NEXT YEAR i.e. F.Y-07-08(MONTH-FEB08) FOR CLAIM THE EXPENSES. THE TRANSACTION OF EXPESES WHOLE YEAR OF 06-07. NOW, WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THE TDS RETURN. IF I REVISE THE RETURN OF SUCH QTR OF F.Y-06-07 OR NOT ?
Replies (3)
Originally posted by :B KANRAR
" I TAX DEPARTMENT DISALLOWED SOME TDS RELATED EXPN. FOR F.Y-06-07. WE DEPOSITED TDS IN THE NEXT YEAR i.e. F.Y-07-08(MONTH-FEB08) FOR CLAIM THE EXPENSES. THE TRANSACTION OF EXPESES WHOLE YEAR OF 06-07.
NOW, WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THE TDS RETURN.
IF I REVISE THE RETURN OF SUCH QTR OF F.Y-06-07 OR NOT ?
"

 

I think doesn't need to revised the return because all assessee which you deduct tax they will received tds amount

 

Hello Kanrar
 
            I agree with Vinayak, because the returns have been filed, with what actually done by assessee. The expenses are disallowed because of non-compliance of 40(a)(ia), so there is no need to revise TDS return.  
Regards

I TAX DEPARTMENT DISALLOWED SOME TDS RELATED EXPN. FOR F.Y-07-08. WE DEPOSITED TDS IN THE NEXT YEAR i.e. F.Y-08-09(MONTH-JUNE09) FOR CLAIM THE EXPENSES. THE TRANSACTION OF EXPESES WHOLE YEAR OF 07-08.
NOW, WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THE TDS RETURN.
IF I REVISE THE RETURN OF SUCH QTR OF F.Y-07-08 OR NOT ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details