TDS Credit

I have to file return for the month of October 2018 and in this month at least three persons have deducted TDS under GST and two person has filed the return whose credit is being reflected. Can I accept that TDS credit and file my return and for others, can I take credit in the month of November 2018) later on when they file the TDS Return or I have to wait for filing the return for the month of October 2018. I personally feel that I should take credit for the TDS certificate which are appearing and take credit of the remaining TDS in the following months when they appear. Please reply.
Replies (8)
Are You have TDS certificate from the Parties..?
Yes buy I want reply plz reply possible remedy
If You have Received the Certificate from Party then You can claim in October-18. Also You can claim in November-18.
but can I claim TDS credit in next month after filling return of this month ?
Yes... Why not...? You can claim next month.
but after filling return it will be freezed then how can I claim in next month?
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š


If You ate not Claimed/Set off in current month then it's c/f to next month. You can set off in next month return.
As its get credited into Electronic cash ledger as soon as you accept the TDS entries on your portal , & the same can setoff in any month once its in your cash ledger

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details