Taxation of Dairy Business

Dear Sir, I am working in Dubai since 5 Yrs., and now want to setup a small scale business in India with my Indian resident friend. We would like to setup a milk dairy business in our village situated in Jhunjhunu District (Rajasthan). In March 2011, I will be India on vacation for one month period, in the mean time I would like to complete all the formalities for partnership i.e. registration of partnership firm or other legal requirement. Now kindly advise me on the following points:1.     As an NRI can I start a business in India with Indian resident partner as partnership?
2.    After a certain time, I would like to settle in India permanently then what change in my resident status required for business point of view.
3.    How long time it will take to register a company?
4.    Will it be better to register a Limited Liability Partnership company or Private Ltd. Company?
5.    Which one will be better option as we are starting from capital investment Rs.15,00,000/-
6.    What will be the tax implication for Dairy Business as it is close to agriculture base business.
7.    What documents to be required for registration of company?
Kindly advise for the same
Rajpal Singh Bhargava

Replies (4)

I want to contact you at your mobile no. or email ID

My mail id is bhargava_rajpal @ yahoo.com

kindly share solution to this query if possible.

Originally posted by : Anil Sharma

I want to contact you at your mobile no. or email ID
Dear Sir, My mail id is bhargava_rajpal @ yahoo.com Kindly resolve the queries. Thanks Rajpal Singh

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details