tax payment

I am central government employee.
1). Should I pay tax on gross salary or Net salary???
2). I taken home without intimate my job. so can I show it while filling e-return??
Replies (4)

Do you get form 16 from employer?

Its liability to deduct TDS on taxable part of salary income after all possible deductions.

So, you may not be liable to pay tax, if you do not have any other source of income.

yes , I got form 16 for the year 2017-2018

It gives details about the gross salary and net/ total taxable salary, after deductions of standard deduction and any other allowances.

ok thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details