TAN Reg. New Website

Register your TAN on TRACES

(TDS Reconciliation Analysis and Correction Enabling System)


TDS Centralized Processing Cell (CPC)
.
https://www.tdscpc.gov.in/

Replies (1)

Have you regd.  I could not when I tried to TAN >entered TAN No.>Token No.> invalid details ...this is the message I got.

When I tried to register with PAN ..then I also I got the same message.

This news is not new to those who visit this site regularly.  But no one answered to any query on the (non)functioning of this site.

Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details