T.y.bcom & ipcc

I m ty & ipcc student. I m going to appear for both groups in nov13. I have my ty half yearly board exam starting from 21st to 30th oct & ipcc starting from 6th nov. Im now studing for my ty exam n did only little preparation for ipcc gr 1 from practice manual & RTP NOV 13 as I thought I would clear both group in may 13 exam (so dint not study before results) & not touched gr 2. I think I will manage to complete my gr 1 studies after ty exam(PM+RTP NOV 13).My question is just doing Practice Manual & RTP NOV 13 sufficient to pass ipcc exam both grs? As in my earlier attempts I used to do only my classes notes but it dint help me in exams as questions asked in exam are of different type & I found similar type in pm & so this time I m not doing my classes notes.SO PLS REPLY WHETHER PM+RTP NOV13 SUFFICIENT TO PASS OR I SHOULD DO ANYTHING ELSE ALSO & WHAT?
Replies (2)
Any one pls rpy I need help pls.......

please study from RTP + PM + Past 5 yrs papers (available on icai site)

Al the best

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details