Surrender of pan card

CS Abhijeet soni Advocate (CS LLB MCOM MBA (FINANCE) MPHIL CA INTER PGDCA PGDA&PR )   (931 Points)

28 December 2015  

respected members 

with due respect i am submitting a query plz give me appropriate answer for this.

1. That My client has a Pan card with name chanchal and having date of birth 22/06/1979.

2. That After marriage she changed her name and become aachal .

3. That Now present she need Pan card but her pan card show the name chanchal not to aachal.

4. That She has aadahar card with name aachal

5. Now she want to change her name in Pan card and applied for this but they demaned a documents for showing chage of name and other proof .that showing her name become the aachal insead to chanchal. In this she has not any proof for this . And also they demanded DOB proof she has not any date of birth proof that showing same as per income tax record. Means she has a DMC of 10th that showing CHanchal with date of birth 15/06/1981 but her old pan number having other date of birth 27/06/1979

so if we arrange any publication for change name after that we have not any dob proof that showing equal to old pan card record so we want to surrender this pan card and want to apply new pan card , tell me experts is this right way to solve problem or not.

thanx for anticipated co operation