Easy Office

Support anna amd ramdev baba for janlokpal billl

Page no : 3

Priyanka Gupta (Articl tranee) (232 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

ab desh ki janta jagruk ho chuki hai,its time to revolution .......

(Guest)

we should all support respected anna hazare sir so that the government will be forced to bring janlokpal bill....

Naren (Audit executive) (230 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

Please pledge your support by dialing this free number.

The number will always be busy but your support for the campaign will be registered

Please dial from all your phone numbers (Mobiles and Landline)

Also pass on the message to friends , relatives , colleagues .. Its the least we can do

So people who have posted their comments on the forum , please initiate the process.

Others yet to join please participate

The number is

022-61550789

Sonia M Ketkar (B.com CA DISA(ICA) Pursuing CS)   (625 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

Yes we should support them in Large number.

CA Gangadhar Mishra (Practicing ca in Delhi) (1526 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

Corrupted Politicians looting India in the name of  Poor man (Aam Admi), now the time has come to raise the voice against corruptions.  JAI HIND JAI BHARAT .

sumit (cpt student) (154 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

Also pass on the message to friends , relatives , colleagues .. Its the least we can do

So people who have posted their comments on the forum , please initiate the process.

The number is

022-61550789

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

I strongly support Anna ji. Sumit aapne bahut hi important issue uthaya hai.

Corruption is about all of us. No matter that CCI is a professional platform but we professionals too have a responsibility towards our nation.

Kal tak main soochta tha ki hamara desh sirf Indo-Pak match mein hi unite hota hai but Anna da changed my thinking.

He z getting a tremendous support that shows that India is changing.

I agree with RDB ki " Koi desh perfect nahi hota par usse perfect banana hota hai".

Show these politicians that dey can't take us for granted anymore.

I request all of you to support this noble cause. 

Replied 07 April 2011

Thanks Pulkit for your kind words

I am in agreement with your thoughts .We have to be INDIAN BEFORE WE ARE PROFESSIONALS.I have personally seen more people coming forward and expressing their support for India winning the world cup , If CACLUBINDIA.COM  was a true professional website they should have not allowed aspects like world cup fixtures , celebrations of winning the world cup etc being posted on this site

I may face a lot of opposition when i comment a bit about the Indian cricket teams victory and the incredible support it recieved because quite frankly INDIA is a cricket crazy nation but honestly ask yourselves these questions , Do you get anything by the Indian Cricket Team winning .... They are the ones who get crores based on your viewership

On the other hand ... This campaign is not a campaign of celebrities and no politics.

It is a campaign by a citizen who quite honestly is trying to do the job which we have not done for so many years.We are extremely fortunate to be born on this side of society , but take time and think about the others who cannot afford to pay bribes , Things dont simply move forward.

Let me also remind you that the Indian Cricket Team who we worship as Demi-Gods have not come out and expressed solidarity at all.

Dont think I am using this as a revenge platform against the Indian Cricket Team but I dont want this noble cause to be diluted by some IPL Matches which quite honestly wont make a difference , Please support the cause and spread the word around ...... I had mentioned in my posts in my forum that when I look at CACLUBINDIA.COM , I see over 5.3 Lakh Members , I see a promise and I feel they can make a difference.

But We got to make this a reality ..... Lets come forward ... Join the campaigns on FB , Twitter and also dial the number mentioned above  from all landlines and mobile nos to pledge your support....

Its a humble request from a normal citizen who is enraged by the corruption of this country....

Kindly Introspect .... and come forward ... other mba students , software engineers and even the poor class are joining .... We are not above them

Brilliant iniative by Sumit being a young guy ... But we should not let this die

Kindly convert all the posts into succesful posts on FB , Twitter and Phone calls

Please spread the word

Thanks Pulkit for accepting my request and coming forward

Lets keep the ball rolling

Good day everyone and god Bless

My Humble Request ... Tune in to the news and support the campaigns instead of watching IPL .... You can catch crucial matches in the end

1 Like

Replied 07 April 2011

सरफरोशी की तमन्ना अब हमारे दिल में है, देखना है जोर कितना बाजुए कातिल में है

Replied 07 April 2011

Please pledge your support by dialing this free number.

The number will always be busy but your support for the campaign will be registered

The number is

022-61550789

CA. Raminder Dhiman (Educational Consultancy)   (189 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

Yes guys,

This is the time to put your hands up and support in large number.

He is doing every things for us and the next generation.  If his effort become successful then this will be great boost to Indian economy.

Thanks

Govindaraj (GST Consultant ) (100 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Yes. Let we also follow the Anna Hazaare way in our locality. 

Do it now before election. Because our politicians and govt escaped by showing the reason of recent election in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Pondichery etc., 

So, Each & Every Indian Citizen should start the protest immediately against Corruption and show the public mass. Then only our politicians or our govt will look into this matter. 

Thanks & Regards, 

P.Govindaraj

CA. Raminder Dhiman (Educational Consultancy)   (189 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Hi Professionals,

If you support Anna Hazare's satyagrah for the implementation of the Jan Lokpal bill, please sign the online petition at https://www.avaaz.org/en/stand_with_anna_hazare                             

Replied 08 April 2011

its time to revolution

Replied 08 April 2011

Good Evening

In less than an hour, Citizens from all over India will join in a candle campaign.  "INDIAN" That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it is fate that we  will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live & to exist in a corruption free society. And should we win battle against this government in the crusade against corruption, Each of us should echo one voice  "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to obtain our right to live in a corruption free society! BECAUSE IN A FEW DAYS WE WILL CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY

ARE YOU ALL WITH ME PEOPLE , LETS TAKE THIS GOVERNMENT TO THE CLEANERS !!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: