Super Secretarial Checklist_Must Download

thanku sir

Thank you very much..It helps me..

thank you for your handwrriten shhet its is useful.

Thank you Ankur. Pls post some notes for Due diligence and Financial management papers of CS Professional papers.

Thanks a lot sir, i think it is the best  compilation i have ever seen. keep it up

ANKUR SIR ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank you very much Sir. 

I have downloaded several files posted by you & it was very helpful for me. I specially liked your threads posted on 14th Jan '10 & I have bookmarked that page. You are really rocking sir.

I am planning to pursue CS & now I have confidence I can get through as I am getting all the required information, advice, tips, support from all of you.

 

Santosh

Excellent Work Sir

Thank You Sir...

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details