Suggetion to CACLUBINDIA!!!!!

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)

22 June 2010  

IN CACLUBINDIA.............

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS TO ALL AS WE CROSS THE 4LACS A MAJOR MILE STONE IN LIFE OF CACLUBINDIA......

AS CACLUBINDIA IS CELEBRATING THE ACHIEVING THE TARGET OF 4 LACS MEMBER......

I HAVE SOME POINTS WHICH I WANT TO DISCUSS HERE.

I READ THIS FROM COMMENT OF MR VIVEK M ACA......& SAME I AGREED.& AGAIN POSTED HERE.......

We can create as  many dummy profile as  we wish. It is just like Liberalization and celebrating 4 lakh milestone. What is the control measure here .I hope out of this 4 lakh may be around 25% of the members may be geniue and active. Remaining were dummy profile to defame  some others ,and dormant users.

I can suggest the CCI team to do the following

Deleting In active profile

Some may be  creating the profile and never login here. What is required here, just like mail ID, if you are not sign in   for a period of 6 month then must delete the  profile let the user create again.

Strict check over dummy profile

This is for the purpose of defaming some of the members and earning points by thanking to the creator of the profile etc.

Strict measure  for those using absured language, What action now CCI team is taken for such profiles?  What is the moderator doing? 

So we are celebrating 4 lakh memebers , Our CEO and founder Mr Vivek Jain need to open his eyes and need to do something immediate else  it will not be  a learning platform as demanded else a platform for many Non sense activity.

please have ur precious comment here........

regards,

ayush agrawal