GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     14 September 2011

Suggest for cci website improvement

Well Frenz

We all know, CCI is one of the successful Platform for professionals in India

I just started using it a few days back, I wish to suggest CCI a few more facilities for better reach and convinience of members. Continue this thread and post your viwes and suggestions to improve our beloved site. 

Hope our admin will consider this

My First Feedback

----> It should have notification area, like we have it on FB, on the profile page so that everyone knows the present                       status of their posts, as of now CCI updating through mail, Inbox filling too fast for actice users. Yesterday itself I                 got 150 mails, Imagine How can I check all those

Next yours

11 Replies

(Guest)

I think it has a notification area,but it appears less often. I think sum problem is there with CCi it department coz I saw it earlier one or two times..

Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani (fdg)     14 September 2011

Originally posted by : Saba

I think it has a notification area,but it appears less often. I think sum problem is there with CCi it department coz I saw it earlier one or two times..

Yes it appears on my profile too,sumtimes. It is useful for people like me who uncheck email alert. But I check regularly the post I have answered to see the replies.. As for suggestion,mine wud be would be to rope in more experts and modify the format somewhat,i m getting bored of this blue scheme...

RAKESH

RAKESH (Almost CA)     14 September 2011

I would like to have the notifications of the forums on which i answered so that i can directly go to the page.

apart from that i would suggest to have some activities done through mobile. like receiving news in mobile and getting forum posting in messages and all.

Annu.R

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     14 September 2011

Required changes in Job corner,Articlship corner and in Mock test........from PCC to IPCC.

Marks should be counted on subjective post/threads not on Joke and others.

Some time we getting some advertising in between the threads.

Sevaral time we are posting our queries without searching on CCI....and same query solved earlier by our seniors and other respected persons...

Regards,

Annu R.

Chitra Alagappan

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final)     15 September 2011

I want to suggest one thing that some of the members in CCI are write the Forum, Articles & Replys are in  Hindi as in English. I do Know why they are using that type language. and I also think CCI is for all over INDIA and all part of language Members are using this site.

For Example

kyo ki har ek frend jaroori hotha hai this is forum presented in Popular Discussion

I didn’t understand anything to the above Line. This what I said by this forum all the members in CCI are not benefited. So I request the CCI to avoid this Type of Forum.

Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     15 September 2011

My Feedback No 2

CCI should plan for better way to present advertisements, placement of add should be properly planned !!

Have a glance over home page carefully, seems lilttle clumsy

I'm not expecting add free home page, as thats the main source to run the platform

Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani (fdg)     15 September 2011

Originally posted by : Prakash

Well Frenz

We all know, CCI is one of the successful Platform for professionals in India

I just started using it a few days back, I wish to suggest CCI a few more facilities for better reach and convinience of members. Continue this thread and post your viwes and suggestions to improve our beloved site. 

Hope our admin will consider this

My First Feedback

----> It should have notification area, like we have it on FB, on the profile page so that everyone knows the present                       status of their posts, as of now CCI updating through mail, Inbox filling too fast for actice users. Yesterday itself I                 got 150 mails, Imagine How can I check all those

Next yours

Here are the notifications on my profile...

1 Like
Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     15 September 2011

Hey Thats Great

How come everyone know this, CCI should change the placement

CA Ruskin B

CA Ruskin B (Member)     19 December 2011

Originally posted by : Chitra Alagappan

I want to suggest one thing that some of the members in CCI are write the Forum, Articles & Replys are in  Hindi as in English. I do Know why they are using that type language. and I also think CCI is for all over INDIA and all part of language Members are using this site.

For Example

kyo ki har ek frend jaroori hotha hai this is forum presented in Popular Discussion

I didn’t understand anything to the above Line. This what I said by this forum all the members in CCI are not benefited. So I request the CCI to avoid this Type of Forum.

In India not all people are speaking Hindi. Not even our National Anthem is in Hindi. It is in Bengali.

Onam Gupta

Onam Gupta (SAVE WATER SAVE LIFE)     19 December 2011

Originally posted by : *Sree*

Originally posted by : Chitra Alagappan

For Example

In India not all people are speaking Hindi. Not even our National Anthem is in Hindi. It is in Bengali.

guys ppl would talk in the language they feel comfortable. I agree that you dont understand but u can surely ask that particular person for the translation. CCI cant do the translation job i guess. And if there is something which can be shared in hindi, let the person do it.

for e.g. a few ppl here share poetry, how come they translate that?

CA Ruskin B

CA Ruskin B (Member)     19 December 2011

Chitra, It is a democratic country and here everything passes by majority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags