Studying time.........

When I was Studying My Mom

Was calling me.

But I did not respond..

I was deeply involved in

Studies But she Called me

again n again

I shouted Plz Leave me to

Study, My exam is near plz

I want to Study , I want to

Study
 


My Mom Slapped me and said 

Stop Dreaming 
 
 


"Wake up n 
Study
    
 
 
 
 
 
www.examveda.com
Replies (16)
Very creative and nice story. Time for students to stop dreaming n get back to books.... Ha ha ha ....

Very Nice..........................

 

Hope every student have dream to study..........

 

Keep Sharing.

Originally posted by : Sathish M
Very creative and nice story. Time for students to stop dreaming n get back to books.... Ha ha ha ....

It for those only....

Originally posted by : Ajay Mishra

Very Nice..........................

 

Hope every student have dream to study..........

 

Keep Sharing.

Dear Sir,

 

Every student have dream to study from the day join it....

But most of start studying just when exam start knocking.... or day befopre exam....

hahahah.laugh. .nice one...!!!

some times it happens in reality too during exam time.cool...

Hehehehehe..............

 

Too Good..................:-)))))

Very nice......bt actualy remembring thnk is that......what to study is not mattrs ever bt...... how to study is more important.......:-)

Awesome presentation...and just loved the break up of "STUDYING"....laugh

Well said bro:-) awesome ha ha ha.....,,....,..........

Thanx all for expressing your view....

If u ever lost in study u will find this stuff in your dream that....

So keep studying and lost in this kind of dream....

 

Agreed............................

 

But our mind give support  24/7 at the time of exam preparation and not before or after that.

 

So what can be said on our mind.

Hahaha....laughlaugh

I agreed nd faced dis situation also...wink

Originally posted by : Anitha Rajeswari N

Hahaha....

I agreed nd faced dis situation also...

This CASE is with most the normal STUDENT........

Nice One Sirji

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details