students appearing for CA Final in May 2008

Hi , This is Sashikant I am Cost Accountant & appearing CA Final Gr-I (final group) in may-08.
Hi ,

This is Sashikant from Bangalore.
I am a Cost Accountant & appearing CA Final Gr-I (final group) in may-08.
Hi, I am appearing for Final II Group Vishwanth SR
Hi. This is Amit appearing gor bothgroup in May-2008
HI Kirit Baria here appearing for both groups provide me any improtant notes on any subject of ca final on my email id kiritbaria @ rediffmail.com
Hi friends, i'm planning to appear final group 1 in may 2008 I'm appearing after a long gap. If any suggestions plz. mail on anitasusil @ yahoo.co.in
Hi Mallika, I have cleared II nd group and appearing for Ist group in may 2008
I have cleared II group and appearing for I group in May 2008 exams
Hi Mallika, I have cleared II nd group and appearing for Ist group in may 2008
hi, i am appear 2nd group
i am appearing for ca final 2 group kindly guide me in my exam
hi, my name is swapna... iam appearing for 1st grp ca final. i am in a dilema whether to join classes for accounts and mafa. anybody can suggest what to do.. thank you.
2nd grp requires a lot of preparation for costing and dt. costing requires lot of practice and dt a lot of reading... costing book- saxena vashist and dt book- singhania is what i recommend
Hi all, Good luck !!!! Regards Venkat
I also cleared IIND GR IN NOV 2007 WILL BE WRITING FIRST IN MAY 08. CAN YOU SUGGEST HOW U ARE PREPARING FOR mafa.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details