students appearing for CA Final in May 2008

hello all, my name is swapnil.. i have cleared my 2nd grp in nov 06.. would be appearing for the 1st in may08.. this really looks like a wonderful platform to discuss our studies.. if only we all keep in touch!! regards..
HI FRIENDS.. I AM GANESHAN AND IS APPEARING FOR SECOND GR. LET US SHARE USEFULL HINTS/NOTES ETC.,, LET ALMIGHTY VIGNESHWARAN GIVE STREGTH AND COURAGE TO CRACK THE FIANL EXAMS. WITH WISHES.... N GANESHAN
Hi friends I am Vinay and I am appearing for the CA Final Group II in May 2008. Regarding the question asked by Yash - Yes you need to fill the information regaridng articleship in the exam form.
Hi, I am Ajeet from ahmedabad, I am appearing for II group.
hi mallika , wish u n all ur frnds all d best for ur exams, n expect u 2 wish d same for me 2 as i'll also b appearing in May 08 both gr
hi mallika , wish u n all ur frnds all d best for ur exams, n expect u 2 wish d same for me 2 as i'll also b appearing in May 08 both gr
Hello guys i m SAMEER . I hav cleared my 1st grp wid an exemptn in Mics.this is my 2nd attempt
hi all, i'm agrima, appearing for group one of CA Final in may'08...looking forwards to discussing problems and important topics...
Hi all, I am also appearing for May08 CA final exam, i have got softcopy of some best CA-final preparation notes my email - jfrstar @ gmail.com contact me at 9972026657
Hi all, I am also appearing for May08 CA final exam, i have got softcopy of some best CA-final preparation notes my email - jfrstar @ gmail.com contact me at 9972026657
Hi mallika , I am also a CA final year student appearing for gr 1 .
Hi Friends, me also appearing for MAY 2008 EXAM. I m from Bangalore

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details