stipend to double: ICAI (TOI and ET) plus its repercussions

josepanesar (starworld) (56 Points)

10 July 2010  
One of my friends has sent me some paras from today's Times of India and Economic time which has said that: ET says "ICAI doubles stipend for CA students, no hike in fees for 2 years".TOI says,"No increase in CA fees for 2 years, stipend TO BE doubled".Means that, it MIGHT be doubled.______________________________________________________ICAI vice president in Baroda said,"There is no proposal to increase fees charged to students for the CY. Similarly, there wont be increase in fees even next year."Talking about the stipend that CA students receive,Ramaswami added that the council of the institute has MOOTED A PROPOSAL to double the stipend that students presently get during articleship.He also said," Students incur a lot of expenses on education materials during articleship and AND INCREASE IN STIPEND will help them equip in a better way."___________________________________________________ CA Sanjeev Shah, i dunno who this bloke, said,"IT is a welcome step and will act as morale booster for many as stipend hike will come handy in planning monthly expenses.Also step in relaxing norm for changing principal or CA firm, for articleship during first year is a welcome step.Earlier students were not allowed to change their principal for articlesip".(wtf, doesn't he know that previously TRANSFER WAS NOT BANNED; WE COULD CHANGE FIRMS BY TRANSFER; ONLY ONE YEAR BACK THAT %^&* UTTAM AGARWAL BANNED TRANSFER".___________________________mR RAMASwamy said that icai will move these proposals in its next meeting and is likely to be passed UNANIMOULSly(kisko mamuu bana rahe ho).___________________________________________ISS SAB MEIN FASS GAYA KAUN.PCC STUDENTS NAA.TRANSFER BHI BANNED.STIPEND IS RAISED WHEN ARTICLESHIP IS ABOUT TO COMPLETE.MY COMPLETE ANALYSIS FOLLOWS THIS.READ DOWN AT MY REPLY.__________________________________