Source for getting transfer from articleship: Experts plz sh

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

25 March 2009  

are ur tips.

Every now and then we see some post asking my CA is not giving me transfer. Now, let's form a community in this thread where we will advise one other how to "force" CA into granting transfer when we require them.

My tips would be:

a) Never ask for transfer without having a backupplan. Plz do research on ur option because it may be like "out of the fire; into the frying pan".

b) it is advisable to have a mobile having a mobile having a recorder. Try to record all the conversations (ur with ur CA) which u think might help you later on.(not in ur practise; mainly u decide to leave and he doesn't allow; and if u want to complain to ICAI). Store the audio clips in ur HOME computer.

c) Never threaten ur CA like "i will complain to ICAI" and u will see the bad results. It will further flare him up. Rather, be of cool mind while u negotiate transfer. I have seen a case where a student went drectly to the head of the local icai branch and told him that his "CA is not giving him transfer; i dunt get enough leave;and he makes me sit in office even after 530pm even if there is no work. and i miss my lectures." At first, the head of the ICAI in that mega city listened to me and phoned the boy's CA. But the tables turned on that poor boy. The CA filled up the mind of that head; and instead of giving a solution the head of ICAI in that city shouted at that boy " jo karna he karlo. tumhe transfer nahin milega". Uskaa to watt lagg gayee.

So, i request all article brethren to participate in this campaign gainst exploitatation of students by giving meagre stipend and hampering their studies. At least, we should share tips and tricks thru which articles can pressurise their CA togive them transfer.