Something about CS Training Preparation!!!
Through this brief write up I would like to discuss some of the basic needs and pre-requisites of CS Training. Many times a question strikes the mind of a prospective CS trainee regarding the list of general and typical questions that can be asked in a 15 month training interview in a company.
Just for reference I would like to share a link which is connected with one of my old Article on Training…as am sure that the points raised are relevant:
According to me following points are very important to be kept in mind, for a CS students while appearing for Company Secretary Training interview:
Basic understanding about the company is must. I mean you have to be very careful while choosing your company. Focus on business of the company along with your proposed profile. There is no need to hurry…simply take your time and explore your interest.
Kindly observe the points mentioned below for successful interview and training:
1. Small research about the company or firm is very much desired.
2. Get ready with a realistic Resume. According to me your resume should be simple and impressive. One more thing should be taken care of is that you should possess the requisite knowledge of all things that you have mentioned in your resume.
3. Needless to say confidence is the key. Just be confident while appearing for the interview and just be yourself and do not try to copy anyone else.
4. Workout on your basics as most of the questions are field based. Here I would advise you to prepare the following things for CS Trainee Interview:
1. Read the topic of incorporation of company and ROC e-forms.
Also prepare Basic sections:
One more thing keep yourself updated with latest amendments and trends. Your confidence, positive attitude and ability to work as a team should be bang on target. Also prepare yourself ready to work under pressure. You know this is something I have experienced personally. So there is nothing to fear…but avoid overconfidence.
Well I hope the above points will help you in one way or the other…Would request you to please share your thoughts.