Easy Office

Some imp facts about eten classes

Page no : 2

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

since lot of ads r again coming out of eten claiming to have given top ranked students.........i post again for relevance.

Pratik Kumar (Student-IPCE) (86 Points)
Replied 04 April 2012

Dear all,

I agree that educomp solutions ltd is a very reputed and cash rich company and study material, faculty, and teaching methodologies adopted by ETENCA are outstanding.

But no one can disagree to the fact that above merits of ETENCA becomes void due to following issues-no evaluation of the franchisee, no action taken for the negative feedback against any franchisee, frequent technical problems, delay in login ID & study material, malfunctioning / non availability of proper equipments at the centre, No reply of any mail.

ETENCA is even unable to design a study program for students who are mostly out of station on audit assignments.

I request Mr. Pramod and Mr. Calvin to hold same opinion if they have deposited a huge amount as fees and still wouldn’t be able to attend the class due to whatsoever reasons, be it center specific or general. The main thing is you are not compensated in any manner for your loss. Moreover, your mails are being ignored.

By the behavior of the people at center or at Head office, it seems that there exist a relationship of school/college and students rather than service provider and customer.

Management should understand that if a student of CPT had bad experience with your company then he won’t even think about opting for IPCC and FINAL course. Therefore, it’s ultimately your loss.

Regards,

Pratik Kumar

2 Like

Sagarika Nanda (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

I wish to join ETEN Belapur Navi Mumbai classes for CA Final. Can anybody plz tell me the experience of this class ? and is it worth to join??? coz since from last 1 week I was trying to Contact them but all the 4 numbers they provided were switched off. so dear friends plz help me out.....

Replied 05 April 2012

Originally posted by : Pratik Kumar

Dear all,

I agree that educomp solutions ltd is a very reputed and cash rich company and study material, faculty, and teaching methodologies adopted by ETENCA are outstanding.

But no one can disagree to the fact that above merits of ETENCA becomes void due to following issues-no evaluation of the franchisee, no action taken for the negative feedback against any franchisee, frequent technical problems, delay in login ID & study material, malfunctioning / non availability of proper equipments at the centre, No reply of any mail.

ETENCA is even unable to design a study program for students who are mostly out of station on audit assignments.

I request Mr. Pramod and Mr. Calvin to hold same opinion if they have deposited a huge amount as fees and still wouldn’t be able to attend the class due to whatsoever reasons, be it center specific or general. The main thing is you are not compensated in any manner for your loss. Moreover, your mails are being ignored.

By the behavior of the people at center or at Head office, it seems that there exist a relationship of school/college and students rather than service provider and customer.

Management should understand that if a student of CPT had bad experience with your company then he won’t even think about opting for IPCC and FINAL course. Therefore, it’s ultimately your loss.

Regards,

Pratik Kumar

where did you attend your classes at? i have same complaints.

Replied 30 May 2012

For sake of relevance i post again.

Replied 29 July 2012

for sake of relevance i post again.

Replied 06 October 2012

for sake of relevance i post again.

Harsh Saraswat (Business) (97 Points)
Replied 21 October 2012

Originally posted by : CA.PRAMOD KUMAR PANDA

The problem cited by ANKUR is center specific or case specific. The same cannot be generalised. They have 140 Centers across the length and breadth of India. Backed by a strong and cash rich Company EDUCOMP SOLUTIONS LTD, a NSE and BSE Listed Company. Pioneer in Tele Education. All the Faculty teaching at ETEN are of National Repute. The limited view of the video archieve is given by ETEN to restrict the piracy. Else the smart students of ETEN will run the ETEN Classes at their home by inviting friends and sharing the fee paid to ETEN for registartion. The materials supplied by ETEN is outstanding. No need of any other reference materials. Oveall, the teaching methodology adopted by the faculty are superb.

With due respect to your comment Pramod ji, i would like to tell you that the problem stated by Ankur above is a Real time problem which can be known only by the students who have paid the heavy fees to ETEN classes. Each problem stated by him is duly correct and faced by a majority of students. Here in Jaipur Eten is FLOP SHOW.

Other than that to bring to your notice abour Educomp Solutions (The biggest education co. in India) though comapny is cash rich or its B/S shows that way , The comapny has lost its market capitalisation by 80 % between october 2010 to now the share price coming down from 635 to 128(low) which clearly shows it is not enjoying a good reputation as questions are continously raised on its management. The EPS has come down to Rs. 19 in 2011-2012 from Rs. 40 in 2010-2011. The dividend yield co. producing is 0.19 % p.a. . I guess all this sums up the poor management and health of the comapny and a Doomy future.

It clearly means that no confidence is shown in the comapny by investors which is quiet linked to the Poor management at grass root level i.e. Students level and Even other programs launched by the comapny are also not cathching any Fancy.

Lastly Few faculties at ETEN are best in India but the management they are doing won't attract students rather it will bring them to a stage where they have to close all the centres.

Thanks & All the Best.

Replied 21 October 2012

Thanks harsh for this supportive feedback.

1 Like

nikhil singhal (ca finalist) (244 Points)
Replied 25 October 2012

above mentioned all the negative facts about eten are totally correct, somebody up there is saying that its just a specific centre related point, but then i ask that isn't that a pure official responsibility to eradicate those problems, isn't it a duty of eten academy to provide equilibrium in terms of its management & services at all the centres. if they are not doing that then they should charge their fees according to centres!! center with more problems must come out with less fees structure...its funny right? then don't you mention your centre related thoughts
2 Like

Venkateswara Rao Sapare (Accountant) (1500 Points)
Replied 30 October 2012

Dear Friends,  

May I request you all to watch this VIDEO and share your feedback with me.

The Companies Act,1956. Sec 5 Meaning of "officer who is in default ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJW...Share
NEW1 day ago - 56 min
The Companies Act,1956. Sec 5 Meaning of "officer who is in default" ... Loading.. . Alert icon. You need ...

Shruti (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 15 November 2012

Eten Ca is a real waste of time n money.......................I ve joined the accounts class of parveen sharma(may) batch recently....at IMA (known as eten main centre) and was strongly dissapointed....

The staff of ima is mannerless and completelly abusive(even ladies staff) ....they only Talked properly at the time of registration and when fees is received they showed their true colours.

1 Like

Rohit (CA-Final) (1485 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

I was also registered with ETEN and faced same problems. They are good only at registration time and in demo classes.

And after that - this happens - 

received books late ,

no proper query solution from teachers because they can ignore our SAS ,

many times problem due to technical reasons even for around 7-8 time I have to go back home due to technical failures at my center,

Missed classes which we can see on net are limited and we can't choose which class we want to see , they will give us class of thier choice ,

no proper feedback from center,H.Q.  etc.

I can just say ETEN CA has best faculty of  India but poorest management team.

Harsh Saraswat (Business) (97 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

True Story....would like to see point of view of CA Pramod Kumar Panda after reading such problems faced by the students...!! i guess now he would agree to the things we are saying here...

Replied 17 November 2012

So, it seems Eten has not mended its ways even after 1 year.......really big shame and i made this post to let students know that despite the faculty is good, the staff and management side of eten is a big zero.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: