Easy Office

Some hope for articles: some positive expectation from ICAI

Page no : 3

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish Kukreja

hey jose m sorry yaar..i didn't want to hurt you..well i dont have any big influence that i give your name,,,but nowadays m also suffering from articleship nd i also want transfer yaar..so i got angry and throw my anger to you....sara gussa maine tum par nikal diya,,but you r so generous and kind to me..

Waise main bhi kuch nahi kar sakta,,but mujhe dummy articleship bhi pasand nahi..nd i think ICAI will come out wid some positive announcement..but Usse bhi koi fayda nahi hone wala because in next year april my articleship will complete..and transfer is not allowed in last year..

AGAIN I M REALLY REALLY SORRY..

It's ok bro. I was doubting if u really knew president then ur CA would not have troubled you. On the other hand, office bearers themselves have flouted rules. This is my own experience given by my school friends studying CA scattered over India.

If u take dummy articleship; even then i wouldn't mind. What i felt irritated, instead of introspection on its own minus points, the icai(i meant the UPA and his men) took the shortcut: transfer hi ban karr detey hain; toh tension hi nahi. When our hand is sore: should we go and try to find the cause and cure it; or should we cut it off.

That was laziness in part of icai.

And i can give you one solution: if u can arrange for a firm where there is so little work as compared to ur current firm; then take transfer saying that ur articleship doesn't complete in april next year; rather may or june next year. Then request that person to treat ur articleship complete in april itself and let you off in april itself. then as per ur form 109; submit form 108 in may/june next year. This way u can give final in nov2011.

Otherwise; if articleship is decreased by 6 months; then the better for u.

Best of luck.

See bro; i was wrong in one way. Calling someone sindhi is not a gaali; but i do understand the feelings of delhites when lots of hindu,sikh from punjab which now falls in pak came to Delhi to look for support and most of them penniless, hurt; but they were discriminated by the then delhites; and it took ages for them to get settled.I have read about the plight of them in literatures as well as herd from my Dadajii Sardar........................(i can't name him to compromise myself).

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

hey jose i've send pm to u,,,it's about my plan &  transfer ..i can't post it in dis forum..it's for u only and by the way thanx for forgiving me and giving me ur suggestion..

waise i laughed later that u called me sindhi but main yaar kahan se sindhi lagta hun,,maine toh apni koi photo bhi nahi dali hui,,,honestly i didn't like sindhi and multani people whomsoever i met,,nd this is my viewpoint,, ,all those  who belongs to these religions please dont take it at heart,,just be gud to yourself and others..

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 14 March 2010

dont worry. aal izz well.

i too don't fond memories of sindhi guys and gals. But some of my good friends are sindhis. They are somewhat diff than stereotypical sindhis.

photo se thodi maluum hoti hain; koi sindhi hai ya nahi,

i have replied via PM.

and sindhi is not a religion.

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 16 March 2010

NICE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro