Fax

Resi. Ph.

+91 (11) 3209 9201-4 , 3209 9206-7
+91 98101 00299

amarjitchopra @ vsnl.net
ajc @ icai.org
gsa @ gsa.net.in
+91 (11) 2680 3533

Email him; phone his office and his home too. Sms him; and also wish him ,"get well soon mamu"

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Here is the email of BOS chairman:

vinod jain 

vinodjainca @ gmail.com. Phone 9811040004 ; sms him "remove transfer ban " get well soon mamu.

Replied 12 March 2010

Sh. R S Adukia

radukia @ icai.org

Sh. Bheda Atul Chunilal

bhedaac @ mtnl.net.in
Ms. Doshi Bhavana Gautam bdoshi @ in.kpmg.com
Sh. J. P. Gokhale jayant @ icai.org
Sh. Pankaj Inderchand Jain pankaj @ icai.org
Sh. Maheshwari Sanjeev Krishnagopal sanjeev @ gmjca.com
Sh. Sarda Mahesh Pansukhlal mps @ sardaandsarda.com
Sh. Shah Dhinal Ashvinbhai Dhinal.Shah @ in.ey.com
Sh. Jaydeep Narendra Shah

jnshah @ icai.org

Sh. Vikamsey Nilesh Shivji nileshvikamsey @ rediffmail.com
Sh. Zaware Shiwaji Bhikaji zpa @ vsnl.com
Sh. Devaraja Reddy M. devannaindia @ rediffmail.com
Sh. Madhukar Narayan Hiregange mhiregange @ hotmail.com
Sh. V. Murali murali @ icai.org
Sh. Raghu K. kraghu @ kraghu.com
Sh. Rajendra Kumar P. council.rk @ gmail.com
Sh. G. Ramaswamy gr @ icai.org
Sh. S. Santhanakrishnan sk @ icai.org
Sh. Venkateswarlu J. jv9009 @ hotmail.com
Sh. Agrawal Subodh Kumar subodhka @ yahoo.com
Sh. Abhijit Bandyopadhyay banabhijit @ icai.org
Sh. Guha Sumantra oisuad @ vsnl.net
Sh. Manoj Fadnis manojfadnis @ icai.org
Sh. Garg Vijay Kumar vijaymgarg @ yahoo.com
Sh. Anuj Goyal anujgoyal @ icai.org
Sh. Holani Ravindra raviholani @ yahoo.co.in
Sh. Agarwal Sanjay Kumar agarwalsanjayasso @ icai.org
Sh. Amarjit Chopra ajc @ icai.org
Sh. Gupta Naveen N.D. naveen @ dasgupta.com
Sh. Jain Vinod vinodjainca @ gmail.com
Sh. Charanjot Singh Nanda cnanda @ icai.org
Sh. Tyagee Pankaj pankajtyagee @ gmail.com
central council  members 2010-13

1 Like

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Hi friends..actually my ca firm is also in shivalik,malviya nagar just 5-7 mins walking distance from Ca Amarjit chopra sir's firm GSA & Associates.I've seen his firm.Dentist and doctors clinics r also dere around his place,,

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

I will mail tp Mr. Amarjit Sirji

Replied 13 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish Kukreja

Hi friends..actually my ca firm is also in shivalik,malviya nagar just 5-7 mins walking distance from Ca Amarjit chopra sir's firm GSA & Associates.I've seen his firm.Dentist and doctors clinics r also dere around his place,,

So, sindhi bro; what are actuallly gonna do?

You will mail him and phone him, sms him "get well soon."

yaa u will go and visit the dentists.

Replied 13 March 2010

@ Jose

I will do nothing dude..I m just telling dat his office is near me..i won't sms him or phone him..And who d hell r u to said me sindhi..What do you think of yourself???  m not sindhi i m punjabi,,my boss is sindhi..

if u r frustated wid ur CA and articleship,,just leave CA. Do you think that by creating a forum like this you will convince Institute to change or amend rules of transfer..?? 

Just Get Lost

Replied 13 March 2010

Dont Mess with me jose..i'll send your name and your first post in this thread to d president via my CA coz my CA very well knows Amarjit Sir..

Articleship is most crucial in CA course..nd if we take dummy then there is no use of doing d course.

Replied 13 March 2010

Mr Kukreja; do send my name to the president. On what grounds will he penalise me? I am still doing articleship;and doing articleship is not a crime, is it? And raising my voice agaisnt inequalities is permitted in democratic country. And i would apologise for using the world sindhi; that could be taken for rascist remark. But i am not apologising for writing my articles. We have "right to express" as guaranteed by Constitution of India .

MAny of my friends here at caclub and outside know that i have been flooded with hate mails and threat mails . Bro, u r not the first,

Replied 13 March 2010

If telling sindhi is racial, then i am sorry. Well; sometimes my friends call me Monty panesar; i don't threaten them. Non the less; less let me again say that we are not in China where voices of dissidents are crushed and the revolters are executed in silence.

I have not hacked ICAI's website(it crashes itself) nor i have helped S Gopalkrishnan, when he was still CCM, to commit scams in GTB and Satyam(6000 crore and still counting).I didn circulate emails regarding Ved Jain(i liked that person coz he brought 1 day gap during exams); nor did i pay the newspaper to malign ICAI about ICICI bank audit, satyam scam, etc. I still am living in 1500 pm earnings.

And let me answer u about icai changing rules for me? First of all, i have not told even once in my article that do dummy. Rather i would like ICAI to make plans to bring variations in articleship; so that would be practioners can get more exposure and service-goal oriented kids can get into industrial training. And regarding reducing articleship, i didn't constitute a committee to look into reducing articleship of pcc students to make it equal to ipcc,pe2 students. It was UPA; and when students all over india sent emails to icai and bos about its status then 99pc of them got the reply,"that we have already forwarded the proposal to govt and are awaiting their approval." I hope u don't think that i have power to order UPA to approve and send the approval to the central government.

Replied 13 March 2010

If wishing reduction in articleship is a crime , then i am a criminal. Crucify me.

If wishing that after getting into a mono- activity firm because i was a CPT scheme wala(icai formulated CPT; and most of them covertly agreed that pcc scheme was weird and impractical); i could not get into big firm at once. But after clearing PCC; students will want to get into bigger firms; in the same city or different. But there is ban in transfer. And mr kukreja; could u answer me the best way to solve the problem without compromising the student's career?

So bro, smell coffee, have some can of thanda lassi and chill down.Khao piyo, mauj karo mitro.........

My articles are not against you; nor is it against icai. I was with icai till march 28,2009. My war is against is against dummy articles; who have gotten it from their papa, momma, mama,etc and because of them we are suffering. If transfer was not banned; them taking dummies would not have been so bothering to me, but now.......uuughhhhhhhh

If any more grudges against me, send private message.

I hope , other readers from the website don't object to my replying mr kukreja like this.

PS: i am not the owner of caclubindia.

dream big live big (student) (190 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish Kukreja

Dont Mess with me jose..i'll send your name and your first post in this thread to d president via my CA coz my CA very well knows Amarjit Sir..

Articleship is most crucial in CA course..nd if we take dummy then there is no use of doing d course.

@ Ashish.....Ashish bhai if you are having so much of influence then why dont you do something good..and by the way this is the forum started with the hope that some solution arises for the extra 6 months articleship and ban on transfer rules and nothing to do with dummy articleship....If it is a topic about dummy articleship then Mr. Jose would not be fighting for change in transfer rules....And why you are posting comments that you know the president in this forum? You have said that you are not going to help to overcome this current situation then why u are in this forum? create your own forum saying " I know the president"..... And Jose Bhai really dont mess with these showoff people and you are doing a good job why to mess with these people. And Ashish, iam sorry if i have hurted you and please dont send my name to the president as iam a bit pattu.;)

Replied 13 March 2010

hey jose m sorry yaar..i didn't want to hurt you..well i dont have any big influence that i give your name,,,but nowadays m also suffering from articleship nd i also want transfer yaar..so i got angry and throw my anger to you....sara gussa maine tum par nikal diya,,but you r so generous and kind to me..

Waise main bhi kuch nahi kar sakta,,but mujhe dummy articleship bhi pasand nahi..nd i think ICAI will come out wid some positive announcement..but Usse bhi koi fayda nahi hone wala because in next year april my articleship will complete..and transfer is not allowed in last year..

AGAIN I M REALLY REALLY SORRY..:)

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

Yes Jose, Even I've heard that there is going to be some positive news related to transfer. I request u all to keep sending mails to the Institute regarding the matter. I've prepared the letter for u here:

/forum/articleship-problems-and-suggestions-62461.asp

Just copy the text & mail it to the Institute....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: