Solve this simple case

Solve this simple case.

A man was found murdered on 26.01.1976 afternoon.

1) His wife called the police

2) Police questioned everyone.

3) Wife : Sir, I was sleeping when the murder took place

4) Cook : I was cooking

5) Gardener : I was weeding

6) House maid : I went to the post office

7) Children : We went to play

8) Neighbours : We went to the marriage.

Police arrested the murderer immediately.

Who is it? Reply if u r brilliant..........

Replies (5)

The maid

well the mudrer is the house maid cz 26th jan is a public holiday n all post offices are closed on dat day......m i ryt???

House maid

Is it correct

maid

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details