Thank u very much sir....
Thank u very much sir....
Good response from all of my dear friends, hope this notes will help you a lot in your tax preparation........
thanks sir..........
Hello Sir..
I m PCC Student and I need Income Tax amendments applicable for May and Nov 2011.
With Regards,
Shilpi
thanks for sharing.
Thank You Sir
THANKS A LOT SIR..
PLZ.. CAN YOU PROVIDE THE T.D.S. NOTES LINK ..I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U.
Thanks u sir ![]()
Plz give us notes on service tax and vat also.
I am glad to receive your gratitude and it will boost me further to share such notes in the future
| Originally posted by : RATIKA BINDRA | ||
![]() |
THANKS A LOT SIR.. PLZ.. CAN YOU PROVIDE THE T.D.S. NOTES LINK ..I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U. |
![]() |
It is there, Please check and revert
| Originally posted by : Resham | ||
![]() |
Thank you so much sir.. even before the nov 2010 exams you had uploaded TDS notes... it helped me a lot.. Thanks again.. |
![]() |
These comments really encourage me to post such notes in the future. I hope these notes will help CA pcc and IPCC and CS students...All the best
| Originally posted by : Shilpi Kumari | ||
![]() |
Hello Sir.. I m PCC Student and I need Income Tax amendments applicable for May and Nov 2011. With Regards, Shilpi |
![]() |
Dear Shipi
Amendement applicable for your May 11 and november 11 will be shared Soon.
tnq
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals