Easy Office

SIGNATURE ON CA FINAL EXAMINATION FORM

Page no : 2

vikas goyal (delhi) (46 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

hello 

principal employer singnature required for the examination form

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ

Revaty i think as for PCC, for CA FINAL exam too, only our boss is required to sign the form...

Dear Deeraj,

After completion of articleship any active member of ICAI can sign the exam form.

Regards

Sir, i dont know anything about FINALS as such, i mean, for PCC i knew so said that may be for FINALS too, same e criteria continues

praveen (Chartered Accountant) (6971 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

It is a must to get sign from principal when you are in articleship otherwise any CA can sign.

krishna kumar (CA Final) (407 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

after articleship,  you need not go to your previous principal to sign the exam form.  it is clear,  I confirmed it with board of studies.

vikas saini (Article Asisstant) (36 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

After completion of articleship any practising CA can signed the form. its not necessary to take signature of ur principal.

Mohammad Nadeem (ACCOUNTS) (23 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

upto the date of articleship from Principal

afterward from principal or any other ca

vivek kumar jain (service/student) (559 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

I was also having the same confusion, i got it clarified:- Any one can sign, inspite  of in practice or in employment, but the mandatory requirement is:- his membership with the institute should be active, at the point when he is signing the form.

CA Priya (CS Final) (1049 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

Hey after articleship not necessary that yr principal should sign......... No logic also....... See for Final u have OMR sheet in which it'll be mentioned that the member should sign...... Only for Form B u need yr principal signature........ That also only during yr articleship bec u have the service certificate at the back....... As u can see the first section who completed artiles requires only signature of the candidate.......... So the moral of the story is......... Any member can sign........ Keep smiling...........

Kiran Mourya (student) (47 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

Hi,

according to information available to me, there is no requirement of sing of principal after the completion of articleship

Kiran Mourya (student) (47 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

Hi,

according to information available to me, there is no requirement of sing of principal after the completion of articleship

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 23 March 2010

Get it signed from our ICAI president no problem at all !

Raj Kumar (Not) (85 Points)
Replied 23 March 2010

Clarify from Board of Studies.. as far i know we can get from any

Raj Kumar (Not) (85 Points)
Replied 23 March 2010

Clarify from Board of Studies.. as far i know we can get from any

(Guest)

THANKS ALL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro